Start 2016 Off Right With One of These 12 Planners
For all you organization mavens and planning gurus, there is nothing more exciting than picking out a new planner for the year. Those empty pages are just waiting to be filled with party plans, to-do lists and New Year goals. If you’re constantly on the hunt for a great planner, it’s easy to find something that really suits your lifestyle and needs. Whether you want to make blogging a priority or you’re looking for something that keeps track of all your New Year’s hobbies, here are 12 planners that will keep your year organized in style.
1. Brushstroke Planner ($37): Gold foil makes this planner extra fancy. There are pockets in the front and an elastic band keeps everything squeezed together when your sticky note game gets out of control.
2. Large Weekly Diary ($33): Big plans require a big planner. With both weekly and monthly views, stickers and an activity book, you won’t have any trouble staying motivated all year long.
3. Purple Floral Planner ($28): This is a year-less planner that you can use it whenever you want. The paper is all recycled, so you can feel good about saving the planet while you jot out meal plans and DIY projects on the blank pages.
4. The Planner L ($23): Plan out everything from work to school and parties with this elegant planner. This even includes 38 pages of grid notes, so you can personalize it with workout plans and brainstorming sessions.
5. Marble Planner ($36): Ooh la la, marble and copper? Sold. You’ll love pulling out this open-dated planner and jotting down the week’s plan of attack on the metallic copper pages.
6. Kate Spade Gold Dot Planner ($36): This gilded planner is what a list-maker’s dreams are made of.
7. The Badass Blog Planner ($18): If you’re making your blog a priority in 2016, this is the planner you’ll want on your side. There are 60 worksheets to help you plan everything from blog content and social media posts to marketing strategies.
8. Black Striped Day Designer ($59): This planner makes your sanity a priority. There is a daily planning page with space for your top three to-dos and a spot to record a daily gratitude.
9. Black + White Weekly Planner ($27): Live life to the fullest though these sleek and stylish pages. There are yearly and weekly views, stickers and more to help you take charge of your days.
10. Beautiful Mess #Busy Planner ($25): Busy? Yes. But never too busy for a good dose of metallic foil and some inspiration.
11. Happiness Planner ($30): Make positive thinking a priority this year with a planner dedicated to happy thoughts and checking off goals.
12. Gold Foil Planner ($32): This planner has it all: gold foil pages, a bold, minimal layout and beautiful typography throughout. Plus it’s open-dated, so you can start using it anytime if you’re not into the whole January 1 hype.
We’d love to see what 2016 planner you’ve picked out! Show us your planners by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!