12 Instagram Planning Gurus to Follow for Organization Inspo
We all know the feeling of a week so busy that you can’t even catch a breath. And while many of us keep our busy, busy schedules in our heads, on our computers or on a smartphone app, some of us still love the feel of pen on paper. If you get serious satisfaction from seeing your schedule neatly written out before your eyes, then you’re in for a treat. These planning gurus take scheduling to the next level. Prepare yourselves for the abundance of washi tape, rad stickers, tassels and cool paper clips.
3. @misstrenchcoat: Everyone needs a planning coach to keep our weekdays strong, and there’s no one who understands productivity as well as Alexis. Her pictures + tips will give you an instant dose of inspiration. And she offers FREE printables for your planner.
6. @theplannersociety: This Instagram feed has some of the best planning ideas. Period. If you want to get a sneak peek at the next best planner out there, then this one deserves a follow. P.S. We need that flamingo tape dispenser STAT.
7. @glamplanner: Most of us know Elle Fowler from her YouTube makeup channel, but she also LOVES to plan. So much so that she dedicates a separate Instagram account to the hobby. Follow her feed for some awesomely decorated weeks.
8. @paperprincess: Kiara, an Etsy shop owner and student, has her plate full and still manages her schedule like a boss. After you see her elaborate decorations, you’ll want to spend an entire day just filling out your planner.
9. @sheseclectic: If you’re wondering about planner options, look no further. Amanda switches hers often and showcases them on her feed. But be warned: Her photos will make you want more than one agenda.
10. @therachmark: It’s time to think outside the box when decorating your planner. Let Rachel fill your Instagram with pretty pics and ideas, and did we mention stickers? Lots and lots of stickers. We #WANT those galaxy ones above.
11. @villabeautifful_creates: Whether you’re looking for cute paper clips, stickers or bright + colorful pens, this guru has got you covered. Planner Tiffany Ross has an eye for all things beautiful because she’s also a badass makeup artist.
Who is your favorite planner guru? Tell us in the comments below.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!