Get It Done With These 20 To-Do Lists
Is it just us or does having a pretty to-do list make even the most unavoidable tasks seem a little better? Phones are great for keeping lists, but there is something inherently satisfying about writing things down and then scribbling them out when you finish them. Whether you have an obsession with well-designed office accessories or just need a new grocery list, check out these 20 fabulously inspiring lists.
2. Do Awesome Things ($16): Every day is a chance to start something awesome.
3. Get Graphic ($9): Bold and eye-catching, there’s no forgetting about this list.
4. Just Do It ($10): See that stuff, that stuff you just wrote down? Do it. Now.
5. Hop To It ($12): Ahh snap! Those tasks don’t stand a chance when you’re in beast mode.
7. Floral Notepad ($10): Tame that gnarly to-do list with some hand-painted flowers.
8. Let’s Be Honest ($12): Don’t let that “to-do” list turn into the “to-neglect” list.
9. Focus Up ($12): Research has shown that listing your tasks by priority increases productivity. So prioritize away.
13. Do or Die ($8): Well, this might put the list in a more dire light.
14. Find Minions ($8): Guess until we find some minions we’ll just keep doing our to-do list tasks on our own.
15. Watercolor To-Do ($11): Is it weird to get excited about lists within lists? Because we definitely are…
16. Paint Swatch ($10): Flip open this colorful notepad to write down all your most brilliant ideas.
17. Don’t Forget ($10): Dreading those to-dos? Just put a ribbon on it.
18. Gold Notes ($18): Leave pretty notes around for all your favorite people letting them know how much you appreciate them.
19. Gal On the Go ($10): Make every list a stylish statement.
Which are your favorite notepads? Talk to us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)