It’s Father’s Day, and the social media love is flowing! One month after celebrities showered their mamas with affection for Mother’s Day, they’re flooding our feeds in tribute once more, this time to the all the dads in their life. Whether they paid homage to the father of their children, like Lauren Conrad and Heidi Pratt, or honored their own dear dads like Kate Beckinsale, the result was a slew of heartwarming posts that had us tearing up. Read on to read them for yourself, but be warned — you might need a Kleenex or two by the end!
1. Lauren Conrad: Conrad thanked her husband, William Tell, for being a great dad to their little one, Liam, with this aww-inducing snap.
2. Paris Hilton: The fashion designer shared a sweet slideshow of her dad, Richard, spending time with her and her siblings Nicky, Conrad, and Barron. “Just want to let you know on this special day how much I love, look up to, and admire you,” she wrote. “You have been such an inspiration to me in life to become the businesswoman I am today. And I am so lucky to have such a brilliant, supportive, and amazing father. Love you so much.”
3. Kate Beckinsale:The Only Living Boy in New York star shared a heartwarming video of her stepfather reading his dad’s day card. She also paid tribute to him with a tearjerker of a caption, writing, “You are the man in the world who has reflected back to me the girl I want to be. You have taught me to fight for what is honest and real, and to know that that brings its own losses. You have always been the hand to hold on the loneliest road. Thank you for loving me even though you didn’t have to, and for believing I could fly when I thought I couldn’t. I love you so much, my stepdad, the least descriptive word of what you have been to me.”
4. Nicole Kidman: Kidman shared both a throwback of her parents sandwiching her with love and one of her hubby with her kids, saying, “Happy Father’s Day Papa and Keith Lionel. Thank you for being the most wonderful, kind, and loving fathers. The girls and I know how fortunate we are.”
5. Katherine Heigl: Heigl’s man was decked out in his dad finest, with a mug, socks, AND a card proclaiming him the world’s best father AND uncle — what a lucky guy!
6. Salma Hayek: No father/daughter duo was more spirited than Hayek and her dad, who could be seen sharing a dance to Bruce Springsteen’s “The River.”
7. Reese Witherspoon: Witherspoon admired husband Jim Toth for doing it all, from “bear hugs and supportive pep talks” to yes, golf tips.
8. Chrissy Teigen: Luna and Miles’ dad took some time out from crooning to hang with his mini-mes on the couch. “Thank you for the beautiful life and the beautiful lives you have given me,” Teigen gushed, adding, “My best friend and partner always, the most loving and generous and kind human in the world. And the smartest. I didn’t say funniest so you know I’m not lying there. We love you with all our hearts.”
9. Heidi Pratt: LC’s former co-star also thanked her husband for being a great dad with an adorable shot of baby Gunner gazing up into his eyes. “Gunner is so blessed to have such a devoted, loving, funny, fun, amazing father!” she wrote. “I am so thankful for you! I am so in awe of the love you have and show to our son every day. I am more in love with you every moment. Thank you for our son!”
10. Kim Kardashian West: In addition to paying homage to her late father, Robert Kardashian, the mommy of three also gave her husband, Kanye West, a nod, writing, “Happy Father’s Day babe. Thanks for being such a good dad to our babies.”
11. Gigi Hadid: The supermodel gave us a glimpse of herself as a babe, telling her dad that he gets “cooler everyday.”
12. Justin Bieber: The Biebs proved men can get mushy too, writing, “Dad, I love you more than words. I would do absolutely anything for you. I can’t wait to hug and kiss you. Happy Father’s Day.”
13. Nicole Richie: In true Richie fashion, the Great News star played a prank on dad Lionel on his big day, performing a dark monologue in which she says, “Why, Papa, why?” before smashing a ceramic head on the ground while he looks on in mock horror/shock.
14. Lily Collins: Collins gave her famous dad a shoutout with a throwback of herself on his shoulders. “I may be too bit to sit on your shoulders but I’ll never be too big to wear cute hats and hold your hand,” she quipped. “Love you to the moon and back again, always and forever…”
15. Gwyneth Paltrow: Paltrow, who is famously friendly with ex Chris Martin, tipped her hat to the father of her children, saying, “Happy Father’s Day, cajm, you are a ray of sunshine.”
16. Eva Longoria Baston: The fashionista was all smiles with her pop while wishing him — and all fathers — a great day.
17. Kat Dennings: Dennings not only thanked all the fathers around the world, but “all the moms who do both.”
18. Gisele Bündchen: The Vogue cover star captured a heartfelt moment between husband Tom Brady and his brood while opening Father’s Day gifts.
19. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle: The Jersey Shore star was full of love for husband Jionni, gushing, “You provide our kids with love, guidance, obedience, security, and show them what true love should be. Thank you for always being understanding and supportive.”
20. Ashley Tisdale: A cute selfie showed off the strong bond between Tisdale and her dad, who “work on construction projects together!”
21. Kelly Ripa: Ripa expressed gratitude for ALL the dads in her life, saying, “Happy Father’s Day to the fathers, the #daddy, and the future dads of my life. (Young ones, learn from your elders).”
22. Ryan Seacrest: Meanwhile, Ripa’s LIVE with Kelly and Ryan co-host shared a shot of himself and his own dad, noting, “Not all superheroes wear capes.”
24. Cindy Crawford: Is that mini Kaia we spy in Crawford’s ode to hubby Rande Gerber? “Thank you for being the best dad ever for our two munchkins,” the model wrote.
25. Kaley Cuoco: Cucoco acknowledged all the work her dad put in attending all her tennis tournaments, becoming a horse show dad, missing just one taping of the Big Bang Theory.
26. Jaime King: King got creative with a super sweet video message for husband, Kyle Newman, in which she asked son James to list all the reason he loves his daddy. “Because he gives me toys and stuff like that, and I like when he plays with me and builds with me and he’s my friend and I love him more than anything,” he replied. Awwww!
27. Sarah Hyland: Hyland hitched a ride on her dad’s back because, as she puts it, “I was a very lazy child.”
28. Ciara: Russell Wilson snuggled up to his daughter, Sienna Princess, in the cute AF video Ciara posted along with a message of love for her partner. “I’m truly obsessed with how much you love our little ones, and how every moment matters to you. I love you!”
29. Kerry Washington: Washington’s photo told a story, as she explained in her caption: “This is a father celebrating his daughter in the early days of her career after she got onstage and spoke truth to power in #TheVaginaMonologues. Dad, I am who I am because you made space for me to be me. Because you taught me to dream. And because you embrace the magic of life. I love you.”
30. Busy Philipps: Philipps got personal, writing, “Marc wasn’t sure he wanted kids when we met. Then he thought one was enough. Good thing I’m bossy AF because no one was more meant to be a father than this guy. Happy Father’s Day to Marc, who is the greatest, most loving, and most fun dad to our little girls.”
31. Victoria Beckham: Beckham was a much-loved man on Father’s Day, with his wife writing, “Happy Father’s Day @davidbeckham to the best daddy in the world!!! We all love you so much!!!”
Whose post got you most choked up? Share over @BritandCo.
(Photo via @heidipratt)