10 Fun Revelations from Gisele Bündchen’s ‘Vogue’ 73 Questions Video
Gisele Bündchen has a lot going on! The 37-year-old supermodel may be semi-retired from the runway, but as she revealed in an episode of Vogue‘s “73 Questions” series, she’s hardly sitting still. Taking cues from her upcoming book Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life, Bündchen shared her positive insights on everything from motherhood to marriage to her environmental initiatives and musical talents. Here are 10 of the most fun and revelatory tidbits from the clip.
1. She’s a woman of many talents and passions. Bündchen says that if she weren’t a model, she’d like to be an interior designer, an architect, or a farmer.
2. She likes to sing. Her go-to karaoke song is Bruno Mars’ “You Can Count on Me.” She also takes a moment to play guitar and sing a goodbye song to the “73 Questions” host on his way out.
3. She’s full of surprises. The model says her love of ancient history might surprise people. She also flies helicopters. Huh!
4. She’s a big Disney fan. Her favorite Disney character is Moana, the last movie to make her cry was Coco (same, tbh), and her advice to her former 15-year-old self is a familiar Frozen refrain: “Let it go.”
5. She’s a neat freak. Bündchen says her pet peeve is messy places, and her vice is organization.
6. Her best beauty advice is simple. “Less is more,” she says. She also notes the one piece of wisdom that always works is: “Drink lots of water.”
7. Tom Brady pulled off a pretty sweet — if nerve-wracking — marriage proposal. NFL star Brady told Bündchen that her apartment was flooding so she would rush home, and when she got there, he was down on one knee with candles and rose petals all around. “He just had surgery and had three staph infections,” Bündchen remembers. She says she was more concerned with him getting up off the ground than the proposal. “He’s like, ‘I gotta go on my knees.’ I’m like, ‘No, no, no, get up, please!’ And here we are.”
8. She’s an environmental warrior. Bündchen wants to be remembered for having a positive impact on the world. She’s most proud of having taught her husband to recycle, and as a UN Global Environment Goodwill Ambassador, she wants to help beat plastic pollution.
9. Modeling taught her some important life lessons. “Never compare yourself to anyone,” she says. “We’re all unique.”
10. And the most important lesson a person can learn? “Always treat others the way you like to be treated.”
What was your favorite revelation from Gisele’s “73 Questions” episode? Let us know @BritandCo!
(photo via Taylor Hill/Getty Images + Noam Galai/Getty Images for New York Magazine)