21 of the Best Celebrity Thanksgiving Instagrams
Psh, you thought you were the only one Instagram-ing your mom’s secret recipe and the cupcakes you dressed up like turkeys? Think again. Celebs went HAM on Instagram yesterday to show off what they’re thankful for, what they had seconds of and even how they set their five star tables. These are the best leftovers you’ll eat up all day.
2. @mindykaling: As Mindy put it, there are more than enough Instagrams of the meal, but let’s also give props to the dishes (and the dishwashers) out there.
4. @chrissyteigen: Cooking doesn’t have to be serious business. We would eat a meal ANY day at Chrissy Teigen’s house (especially if hubs John Legend was singing for dessert?) but bet Thanksgiving is up there with bucket list-worthy spreads.
5. @beyonce: Preach, mama.
7. @joejonas: The middle Bro formerly known as Jonas continues to up his hipster next door street cred with a skiing selfie and a Friendsgiving celebration-specific hashtag. Well played, Joe.
8. @jessicaalba: Since she’s on location in Thailand, Jess had to have an early Thanksgiving with the fam. (But that turkey looks like it’d be just as delicious any ol’ Thursday.) Oh, and important warning: Jessica Alba’s post-Thanksgiving Insta Vid might motivate you to hit the gym instead of Black Friday sales :-X
9. @jessicasimpson: The proud mama posted this pic of the two “wild turkeys” she’s thankful for this year <3
10. @taylorswift: The 1989 singer made us miss our own siblings and cousins with all the shenanigans, selfies and drone vids she posted of their #thanxgiving celebration.
11. @oprah: O was all up on the ‘gram yesterday and this shot of her making andouille sausage cornbread from scratch has us planning our 2015 Tday menu a wee bit early.
12. @kendalljenner: Okay, this is our tablescape inspo for next year. Done.
14. @mirandakerr: Aw, baby’s first carving.
15. @snookiinc: We gotta hand it to the reality star-turned-reality star mama — these are pretty darn cute.
17. @laurenconrad_com: In other celebrity lifestyle company news, LC’s made us add “polka dot oven mitts” to our holiday hostessing wish list this year.
18. @ninadobrev: What’s Thanksgiving without football?! The Vampire Diaries star (or the Degrassi diva, if you will, #neverforget) celebrated Friendsgiving in Dallas with Chace Crawford and Jessica Szohr.
19. @karliekloss: It’s time for the superstar ‘grammers who went so HAM on Thanksgiving, that we have a whole new respect for them around Brit HQ. Karlie makes our list again for this so-good-you-can-almost-smell-it lookin’ pumpkin bread.
20. @kendalljenner: Keeping up with the Jenners, anyone? How sweet is this pic posted with the caption “Thankful for you baby sis”? As sweet as this next Instagram, just about…
21. @mindykaling: And pie. We gotta finish with pie, which you know we had for breakfast this AM.
What was your favorite superstar snap of Thanksgiving? What were you ‘gramming? Hit us up on @britandco!