23 Subscription Gifts You’ll Want to Give Your Bridesmaids STAT
Subscription boxes are pretty much the best gifts ever, so why not let your bridesmaids get in on the fun too? Whether your squad is into organic beauty, trying out the latest fashion trends or crushing some miles on the road, there is a sampling program for them. Instead of gifting them a box of items they might not even use, think about personalizing each gift with a fab subscription box that will have them saying “I Do” as soon as you pop the question. Here are 23 of our favorite subscription boxes that are perfect for everyone in your wedding party — including some you might want to try for yourself!
1. Birchbox ($10/month): This is by far the most popular beauty subscription box out there, so obvi you’re going to want to gift it to your beauty maven BFFs. Birchbox delivers hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples every month, including products by brands like Kiehl’s, Origins, Stila, Benefit Cosmetics and more.
2. Julep ($25/month): Julep offers you a first look at trending styles in the beauty world, from colorful nail polishes to skin care products. They will send a preview of what is included in the monthly box, and if you see something that is so your friend and so not you, you can send that month’s products along to someone who might appreciate them more. It’s a win-win.
3. MistoBox ($13/shipment): Maybe one of your ladies is more of the coffee-lover type? No worries, you can give the gift of delicious, small-batch coffee with a monthly coffee subscription from MistoBox. At MistoBox, a coffee curator reviews your preferences and selects a coffee for you from 300+ coffees, so what you get is totally unique and totally you.
4. Popsugar Must Have ($40): This box is perfect for versatile and adaptable friends. Filled with the coolest must-have products, this subscription box will run you $40/month but promises to be filled with more than $100 worth of goodies. Plus, it has different themes every month so no one will ever get bored.
5. Glossy Box ($21/month): Every month, the team at Glossy Box will send your gals a beautifully wrapped box containing five deluxe-sized luxury beauty treats that include niche, high-end and emerging brands. And you can forget about skimpy perfume samples. Their global experts scour the latest trends to bring you beauty essentials your BFFs will love.
6. Quince and Apple ($14.50+/set): Who doesn’t want a box of gourmet food delivered to their doorstep each month? This sweet company (pun intended) will send you small batch preserves and syrups from the upper midwest. And if you fall in love with a certain product, you can buy the bigger version too.
7. Club W ($52/month): You already know that everybody loves wine, so why not treat your squad to this subscription box? Through a mini quiz, they’ll get wine picked specifically based on their tastes and mailed right to their door. Best part: They will see new recommendations on wine every month to make sure they’re always a glass away from their new fave.
8. Box of Style ($100/quarter): With each box valued at over $300, this is the box of every fashion girl’s dreams. These quarterly goodies are the real deal for any style-obsessed friend on your list. And if it’s curated by Rachel Zoe, you know it’s gonna be good.
9. FabFitFun ($50/quarter): If your BFF is more like the Carrie Bradshaw of the group, then you’ll want to gift her this exciting box filled with new fashion, beauty and fitness favorites. These hand-picked items will cost you $50 per quarter, but it includes full-size, premium products rather than samples.
10. Graze ($7/box): If your gal is more of a health snacker, then Graze is the box for them. It comes complete with a little quiz so the Graze team knows what she loves, and every month they hook her up with four individually packaged snacks made onsite. Plus, every snack has a nutritionist-approved badge, so she can feel good about grazing.
11. Tea Sparrow ($20/month): This is a must-send for every tea lover. Every month, Tea Sparrow samples the world’s best teas to deliver the tastiest to your door. By sending the monthly tea club, she will receive a box, or “flight,” as the company has dubbed it, of unique teas from around the world, along with detailed reviews and even some surprises.
12. Scentbird ($15/month): Picking your signature scent is already a difficult decision. You want something that fits the mood and theme of every occasion, but also suits your personality. Help your gals find their perfect scent with Scentbird, a subscription service that will send your friends a 30-day supply of the best designer fragrances in the business.
13. Box of Chic ($49/month): Not only does this box contain everything your favorite girl needs for a monthly nesting refresh, but it also includes styling tips and tricks to make the most of her new goodies. She’ll receive stylish home decor, housewares and accessories with a coordinated theme in each bi-monthly box.
14. Conscious Box ($10/month): Let her snack smart while treating herself to some R&R with Conscious Box. This ultimate sample box will make her fall in love with every product she tries. Luckily, it allows you to buy full-size products from their website for a discounted price!
15. Art in a Box ($50/month): This subscription features San Francisco-based artists that work in a variety of mediums. All you have to do is send over your gal’s artistic preferences for a shiny new piece every month. It doesn’t get more creative and colorful than this.
16. Vellabox ($10/month): For the gal who seriously appreciates some relaxing time, gift her the ultimate comfort experience with Vellabox. They curate the perfect combo of the highest quality candles and the hand-picked products that complement them, so she’ll receive ultimate indulgence right to her door. #BLISS
17. Goode Box ($19/box): If your MOH is always trying to revamp her beauty routine, then the Goode Box will be your go-to. It delivers all-natural cosmetics and personal care samples, so you don’t have to drop cash on full-sized products before you try them. Plus, she might send a few samples your way for you to try too.
18. Stitch Fix ($20/month): You’ll want to give this stylish box to the fashionista of the squad that is always rocking a fierce #OOTD. First, you’ll create a style profile for her (or get her to do it herself) and, based on that profile, she will receive five hand-picked clothing items selected by the Stitch Fix’s professional stylists. Then, she keeps what she likes and sends the rest back!
19. Raw Spice Bar ($6+/month): You know that foodie in your group? There’s no better gift than the Raw Spice Bar box. They source three to four unique spices from one specific region, along with three recipe cards tested by their spice experts. She’ll no doubt love trying all the new flavors.
20. Wellness Tribe ($40/month): If you and your crew are yogis, they’ll love what comes in this subscription box. With Wellness Tribe, they will receive wellness essentials ranging from natural skin care to organic superfoods to help your BFFs live the WELLthiest life. Consider your mind, body and spirit fully nourished each month.
21. Try the World ($39/box): Having a destination wedding? Then get the gals excited with this adventurous subscription box. When you sign them up, they’ll get gourmet foods picked by local artisans and chefs, including ingredients, snacks and drinks, plus a culture guide from a new country sent directly to their doorsteps every month. Salud!
22. StrideBox ($15): For the ultra-marathon runner gal, getting her hands on the best products and brands to stay motivated and fueled is crucial. Sign her up for StrideBox, a monthly delivery designed specifically to power runners through their tough workouts with the latest in nutrition, gear and accessories. She’ll be so grateful!
23. ChatBooks ($8/book): Give your #girlsquad the gift of memories with this cool photo album service. With ChatBooks Ongoing Series service, you can set your Series up by adding photos you post on social media or from your phone to create beautiful mini photo books. Once you reach 60 photos, your album will get started and arrive at your doorstep in just a few days.
How are you going to pop the “Will you be my bridesmaid” question? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding party ideas.