12 Personalized Bridesmaids Gifts for Your BFFs
There are so many details when it comes to planning a wedding, including finding the perfect personalized gifts for your bridesmaids. Sure, you could just buy a necklace and call it a day, but why not put a little more personal thought into it? Buck tradition and thank them by giving ’em something more special, unique and… personalized! It’s no secret that we are big fans of monogram everything, but we’re talking more than just the usual monogrammed jewelry gift here. With everything from totes to clutches to art, these gifts will let your fave ladies know how much you really care.
1. Floral Custom Wine Label ($21): If you still need to ask your special ladies to stand by you on your big day, what better way to do it than with a bottle of wine? This Etsy shop custom prints waterproof labels that you can personalize with your wedding date and slap on your friend’s favorite bottle.
3. Embroidered Monogram Pillow ($68): For the bridesmaid who takes pride in crafting a cozy home, this embroidered pillow is the perfect personal addition to a bedroom. The unique details in the embroidery really make these pillows stand out.
4. Little Portrait ($75): So much better than just a piece of jewelry, a commissioned portrait of your bridesmaids is the ultimate in personalized gifts. Just send a photo of your bridesmaid to artist Kris Atomic, and she will create an adorably accurate ink and watercolor portrait.
6. Personalized Transport Tote ($178): Got a few fashionistas in your bridal party? Turn to Madewell for their monogram shop, which will personalize a number of their leather pieces in addition to this fab tote.
7. Monogrammed Garland Ring Dish ($10): These delicate monogrammed ring dishes are ideal for bridesmaids who love handcrafted wares. Made by ceramicist Karen Guethlein using a six-day process and a 50-year-old kiln, these dishes are charming in their detail.
8. Monogramed iPhone 6 Case ($24): For your bridesmaid who’s never away from her phone, this adorable phone case will make sure she is stylin’ and never loses it. Plus, she’ll think of you whenever she checks her messages.
9. Field Notes Notebook ($16): Available as a notebook, address book, or day planner, this personalized gift is great for keeping your bridesmaids organized. It’ll help them remember exactly where they should send thank-you notes, or perhaps even chronicle their adventures leading up to their own weddings.
10. Sticky 9 Instagram Magnets ($15): Surely you have a ton of Instagrams with your besties, so get them off your phone and on your bridesmaids’ fridges. Turning 9 of your favorite memories into magnets is a gift your friends won’t soon forget.
11. Monogram Pouch ($15): For the bridesmaid who loves vintage touches of detail, this personalized pouch will always come in handy. It’ll definitely be great for carrying those fashion emergency essentials on your wedding day.
12. Personalized Floral Monogram Art ($18): If your bridesmaids are the kind of ladies who have everything, a piece of personalized art is always a good idea. It’s a simple gift that will never go unappreciated.
Did you receive an extra-special gift when you were a bridesmaid? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)