All your guests are super excited to see you seal the deal, so when it comes to getting them personalized welcome bags for your big day, themed gift bags are just the icing on the wedding cake. But there’s no need to go into debt over surprising your guests with expensive gifts. Whether you’re planning a super snazzy party, an outdoorsy union or a tropical fête, scroll on to see how you can put together a fabulous themed welcome bag that is sure to please your out-of-town guests without breaking the bank. Plus, they’ll totally help your guests join in on the excitement of your nuptials and keep the fun going after the night ends!
Camping Welcome Bags
1. mermaiddesignco Happy Camper Print ($5): Want a way for your guests to remember the awesome time they had on your special day? Try a print like this one that your guests will actually gladly put up on their walls. A message like “Happy Camper” is a sweet reminder of your wedding but also a great message to see every day!
2. bonlux Sweet Smoke Soy Wax Candle ($29): Try these Sweet Smoke candles to remind your friends and family of the fireside laughs you shared. Scents are already a great reminder of pleasant memories and they are definitely going to want to remember your big day.
3. MeriwetherOfMontana Happy Camper Enamel Mug ($15): Swap the boring old mug for this Happy Camper Enamel mug. Enamel makes the mug more versatile and perfect for their next camping trips. Plus, your guests will be able to use it *immediately* for that post-wedding spiked hot chocolate.
4. Urban Outfitters Classic Flask ($14): Keep the party going for days to come by gifting these colorful flasks. Your guests can even use these on their next camping trip that they bring you on! Pair with mini-bottles of your favorite whiskey for an extra treat.
5. cubbkids Custom Camp Pennant Flag ($38): Bring your guests back to their childhood days at summer camp with a custom pennant flag. The hand-stitched wool and felt add a personal touch that will help you guests cherish your big day for years to come. BONUS: Create a wedding slogan and add it to your flag for a personalized touch.
6. Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen ($19): Sunscreen is an essential for your outdoor wedding, so go ahead and add this all-natural everyday sunscreen to your welcome bags. It’s not only super thoughtful (and incredibly adult of you!), but your sunburn-prone guests will be oh-so grateful.
7. West Elm Warmest Throw ($39): Outdoor weddings can get a little chilly — especially in the fall and winter. Keep your guests warm and ready to celebrate with a warm throw that matches your color scheme. Plus, who doesn’t love a good blanket?
8. Homemade Cherry Almond Granola Bars: One thing that totally screams *outdoors*? Granola bars. Get crunchy with these super simple homemade granola bars. They make for great snacks between hors d’oeuvres and the main course for your foraging friends. (via Camille Styles)
Tropical Welcome Bags
9. DIY Paper Lei: Get your craft on with DIY paper leis! They’re totally fun to make with your bridal party and will definitely add a personalized touch to your nuptials. Go extra savvy by using recycled paper for an eco-friendly twist. (via The House That Lars Built)
10. ban.do Pineapple Sunnies ($10): Send your guests to paradise with these fun and funky pineapple sunglasses. They’ll be picturing themselves on sunny beaches all night long. Plus, these are great additions for your photobooth.
11. Beaucoup Gold Pineapple Bottle Opener ($3): This gold pineapple bottle opener is not only super adorable but also a great gift for your guests to use on their next beach weekend. Add a cute little personalized thank you note for a truly one-of-a-kind gift.
12. Urban Outfitters Flamingo Drink Holder Pool Set ($12): The only thing better than drinks by the water are drinks in flamingos. Your guests are going to looking for any excuse to get to the water when you gift these drink holders.
13. ban.do Pineapple Tumblr ($10): We’ve all dreamed about drinks out of a pineapple, TBH. Make your guests’ dreams come true with this simple crowd pleaser. The plastic factor will help all of your clumsy friends stay out of trouble and that swirly straw will be too much fun to pass up.
14. ban.do Giant Beach Towel ($38): Encourage your guests to keep the tropical theme going throughout the summer. This gift is a great reminder of how much fun you have with your friends and family, but is also an awesome present for an early summer or spring wedding!
15. ban.do Royal Palm Pin ($10): Pins are great keepsakes that your guests can easily wear at your wedding. This palm tree pin is nice flair for a favorite beach tote or floppy hat.
Party Pack Welcome Bags
16. PeanutButterAndBow Custom Confetti Push Pop ($4): These confetti push pops are an explosion of fun. They will help your guests give you an exciting send off with a personalized twist. PRO TIP: Add your wedding hashtag to these cuties to remind your guests to take photos.
17. ban.do Disco Ball Tumbler ($35, pack of four): Looking for a way to make your reception shine and sparkle? Check out these *super fun* tumblers. Your guests can dance all night long and not spill a drop!
18. Le Gran Courtage Brut Rosé Mini Bottles ($7): Keep the party popping with these mini rosé bottles that are just perfect for toasts and absolutely adorable. Plus, each guest gets to have the excitement of poppin’ bottles.
19. ban.do Best Day Ever Drink Sleeves ($20, pack of four): This actually is the BEST DAY EVER. Make sure your guests never forget it with these drink sleeves. They’ll help keep their drinks ice cold all weekend long.
20. ban.do Metallic Silver Charging Cord ($18): Guests are going to be dying to take selfies with you two on your big day. Don’t let them get caught with a dead phone! This practical gift will keep your friends and family ‘gramming all night long.
21. Urban Outfitters Glitter Party Hat Set ($12): Everyone will want to celebrate you two lovebirds, so give your guests lots of props to make it happen. The glitter edges add a touch of bling that totally mean real (party) business.
22. ban.do Metallic Gold Elastics ($10): One can never have too many hair bands, right? Your guests will totally appreciate these elastics when the party really gets going. For a cohesive look, choose ones that match your wedding colors.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.