After traveling far and wide to share in your special day, loved ones will definitely be in need of a little TLC. Kick off your wedding weekend in style and give guests a warm welcome by stocking their hotel rooms with customized goody bags that suit your locale and theme. Whether you’ll be hitting the beach for a tropical affair or celebrating at a rustic DIY wedding, these 15 unique DIY wedding ideas will help you pull together an uber-creative collection of treats.
1. Glitz + Glam Welcome Bag: Whether you’re tying the knot on New Year’s Eve or just want to add a little extra glamour to your day, this chic welcome collection is sure to stand out. Follow the link for DIY instructions on how to snag the look by creating your own bags and labels. (Photo via Ruth Eileen)
2. California Chic Welcome Bag: Fun in the sun awaits when guests receive hot pink satchels filled with colorful sunglasses, striped beach towels and scrumptious snacks they can munch on while poolside. (Photo via Max Wanger Photography)
3. Love Is Sweet Welcome Bag: Help guests find your venue with ease by slipping custom-designed maps into welcome bags. You can also send out map-inspired invitations ahead of time. (Photo via Jodi Miller Photography)
8. Perfect Picnic Welcome Bag: Think outside the bag by inviting guests to join you outdoors for a laid-back welcome picnic. Sandwiches, mini pies and apple cider are sure to hit the spot after a long day of driving or flying. (Photo via Rebecca Hansen Weddings)
9. Hawaiian Island Welcome Bag: Complete with coconut oil soap and soothing Hawaiian bath salts, this collection delivers “aloha” spirit in a way that’s classy, not kitschy. (Photo via Anna Kim Photography)
11. Foodie Flair Welcome Bag: This eclectic combination of sandwich cookies, bread, olive oil and more is a foodie guest’s dream come true. Steal the idea as a fun way to share some of your favorite bites right from the get-go. (Photo via Orbie Pullen Photography)
12. Vibrant Map Welcome Bag: Share some hometown love by showcasing giant maps on welcome bags in a fun, vibrant color. Friends will surely love the totes just as much as the big bottle of vino you’ll be tucking inside. (Photo via Max Wanger Photography)
14. Recovery Kit Welcome Bag: A long night of drinking and dancing can leave pals feeling less than peppy the following day. Make sure they have a “recovery kit” at the ready by stashing lozenges, aspirin and vitamin C packets inside their welcome bags. (Photo via Carmen Santorelli)
15. Hometown Heritage Welcome Bag: Looking for a fun way to celebrate your heritage? Take a lesson from this creative couple, who went all out with an Austin, Texas tote bag and cookies designed to look just like the flags of Australia and Oklahoma. (Photo via The Nichols)
How fun are these welcome bags? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding ideas.