With the wedding season in full swing, we are getting inspo left and right from so many gorgeous, creative DIY weddings. One idea we love is that pretty, patriotic July 4th wedding. While we all know and love those epic July 4th parties, sometimes the decor can feel too casual for a wedding. Check out the finds below for some major Americana-inspired decor for your big day.
1. PBR Favors: Instead of spending a fortune on favors, just add your fave blue-collar brew to your tablescapes. Bonus points if you incorporate blue glass and gold flatware into your scheme as well. (via Jenna Bechtholt Photography)
2. Pretty Patriotic Dessert Table: Everything about this dessert spread just screams vintage American. Be sure to DIY a stars-and-stripes garland like the one above this sweet retreat. (via Jenna Bechtholt Photography)
3 Red, White and Bridesmaids: Not sure what to have your girls wear? Mix different shades of reds and blues for a more unique bridal-party look. (via Studio Stern)
4. Pops of Poppy: Red poppies are a whimsical way to add a little red into your RW+B scheme. And those bright cherry red heels definitely don’t hurt either. (via Hazy Lane Studios)
5. Ombre Firework Cake: If you are looking for a bright + unique alternative to the traditional red, white and blue cake, say hello to this firework-inspired creation. (via Brit + Co)
6. Mini Bugers: It doesn’t get more American than burgers. Make ’em cute and bite-sized with this adorable appetizer or late-night snack. (via Hazy Lane Studios)
7. Sparkler Cake: Let your love shine with this fun cake topper. Adding fruit to cake basically makes it healthy, right? We’ll take two slices! (via Pizzazzerie)
8. Flag Photo Booth: It ain’t a party without a photo booth, so why not put a patriotic spin on yours? Feel free to experiment with fabrics or even colors for this rad backdrop. (via Brit + Co)
9. Photo Booth Printables: Don’t forget to include some fun props for that photo booth! These flagstaches are just the thing to get the party started. (via Brit + Co)
10. RW+B Streamers: Hang your colors up high with some romantic cafe lights. This would look perfect above the dance floor or even at the altar. (via Virgil Bunao Photography)
11. Sparkler + Matchbox Favors: Sparkler and matchbox favors will make for one epic sendoff for you and your other half. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
12. Man in Poppy: Keeping with the pretty poppy theme, this boutonniere has the perfect amount of charm and elegance in one little pin. (via Hazy Lane Studios)
13. RW+B Tassels ($30): When in doubt, tassel it out. Hang a bunch of these near the dessert spread, above the dance floor or around the tables for a fringe-inspired look.
14. Cornhole: Having an outdoor summer wedding means sunshine AND lawn games. Cornhole just so happens to be one of our faves. (via Julie Harmsen Photography)
15. Red, White and Berries: For a bit more patriotic pizzazz, incorporate berries into your signature cocktail. If you are feeling super ambitious, berry out your ice cubes. (via Mom.Me)
16. Washi Tape Flags: Washi tape flags + striped straws = the ultimate sipper accessory for your 4th of July nuptials. (via Brit + Co)
17. Star-Spangeled Balloons: All you’ll need for this balloon DIY are some glittery stickers and ribbon streamers. (via Design Improvised)
18. Ribbon Chair: The mix of baby blue and royal blue makes this streamer chair accent just the right finishing touch for your sweetheart table. (via Abby Jiu)
19. American Farm Stand-Inspired: Instead of going the bold RW+B route, choose a theme. We are loving this farm stand-inspired affair. (via Phillip Van Nostrom)
20. Patriotic Pom Poms: Pom pom-filled weddings just so happen to be our specialty. This RW+B garland would be quite the adorable addition to any summer affair. (via Once Wed)
21. Blue Getaway Car: You’ve said your vows, taken all the photos and danced until your feet hurt. Now’s the time to plan that newlywed getaway. A classic blue (or red) car will have you styling all the way home. (via Phillip Van Nostrom)
22. American Flag: To really get into the patriotic spirit, channel your inner Americana princess with a flower crown and an American flag photo shoot. (via Charla Storey)
Are you planning a July 4th wedding? Any pretty patriotic ideas that we missed? Talk to us in the comments below.