Yeah, it’s Monday, but it doesn’t have to suck. With the help of a hilarious Taylor Swift fangirl-themed YouTube video from YTer Lilly Singh with an assist from fellow Internet star Grace Helbig, you’ll be laughing all the way to the office on that commute of yours.
Check out “The 5 Stages to Becoming a Fangirl” video above for some LOL moments in addition to some “OMG is that me?!” feels to prevent you from a sluggish entrance into your nine to five. Then consume six other commute essentials below throughout the week to keep all the dreadful morning and afternoon feels at bay.
Bonus Commute Essentials
- “She Did It Her Way”: A podcast series featuring interviews with top female entrepreneurs who did it their way.
- Gigi Gorgeous + Kylie Jenner “What’s In My Mouth”: A hilarious video of the YouTube star and youngest Kardashian-Jenner blindly taste testing random food items.
- The Dapper Chicks: An Instagram feed — and movement — showcasing women that know how to confidently rock menswear.
- i-D’s “A-Z of Beauty Together”: A short visual that showcases the varying styles derived from many cultures while also highlighting the diverse beauty habits of men and women.
- Siena and Buddha aka Cutie and the Beast: You will be obsessed with this little girl and her big Doberman. Like you-wish-you-could-hang-out-with-them obsessed.
- Forecats: Cat GIFs + weather forecasts = the most OTT cute outfit helper.
What are you planning on using to help pass the commuting time this week? Let us know in the comments.