Even though we know it’s coming, despite how much prep you do in advance, giving up an extra hour of sleep each spring is never easy. Efficiently rejiggering your routine so that you leave the house still looking (and feeling) like yourself? Nope, not easy either. Luckily, overnight beauty products are still buzzing, and there’s no shortage of items that can help speed up your morning — before you even notice those missed minutes.
1. Herbivore Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment ($58): Applied the night before, this skin treatment, packed with fruit enzymes to exfoliate, and a blend of butters and hyaluronic acid to moisturize, will have your face looking like you slept a full eight hours by sunrise.
2. Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer ($11): Slather on this in-shower moisturizer before stepping out of the bath and skip having to lotion up after drying off. The ceramide-rich formula is activated by water, so it absorbs better into damp skin than regular moisturizers do after you’ve towel-dried. Just pat dry and get dressed.
3. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Seaweed Radiance Facial ($62): On mornings when you want to skip makeup all together, get your skin in shape in five minutes flat with this facial in a jar. It’s a quick-hit mask with lotus flower extract to help brighten, make your face glow, and slough away any dullness.
4. Color Wow One-Minute Transformation Styling Cream ($24): We’ve all woken up with a serious case of bed head and little time to get ourselves in gear. Rather than pulling out the flat iron, dab a bit of this styling cream across strands to smooth out crimps from hair elastics (or sleeping) and calm down frizz.
5. One Two Magnetic Lashes ($90): Messing with lash glue before coffee should be considered cruel and unusual punishment. Even with all the time in the world, putting on falsies quickly is a skill mastered by only a select few beauty gurus. For everyone else, these magnetic strips are a game-changer. Simply sandwich your lashes between two fringe strips with tiny magnets at the base. They will go on in seconds and stay put until bedtime.
6. Living Proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate ($29): If washing your strands in the morning is a non-negotiable for you, speed things up by first applying this heat-protecting concentrate to damp hair. Consider this a certifiable way to cut your blow-drying time in half.
Want more beauty advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.