7 Kickstarters to Fund Before Spring Break
Ah, spring break. Whether you’re jetting off on an exciting European adventure or are opting for a staycation instead (binge-watching the newest robbery episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, of course), we’re super excited for some much deserved chill time. Another thing we’re excited for? Splurging on new goodies for our vacay. But instead of hitting the mall for our travel essentials, we’ve decided to scour Kickstarter and Indiegogo for the latest innovate crowdfunds that’ll have us beach ready in no time.
1. BULLET 02: It’s always a good idea to bring a flashlight on vacay, but carrying around a bulky one in our cute purse just isn’t really feasible. This ridiculously small flashlight attaches to *anything,* is super resilient (seriously, they ran it over with an SUV) and can even be submerged underwater.
2. Acteon Compression Packing Cubes: If you’re anything like us, you’re probably going to overspend on goodies and end up having to buy a whole new suitcase to take home all your loot. Instead of paying a hefty fee for a second bag, use these cool packing cubes that separate your clean and dirty clothes while compressing them down to maximize precious space in your suitcase.
3. Duo Travel Pillow: Even though there are a *ton* of travel pillows out there, we think we may have just found the coolest one yet. Not only can you transform this bad boy into four different resting positions, but it comes with nine sweet functional features too — including a cell phone pocket and a removable hood.
4. STORY: This futuristic levitating timepiece can actually count down the days until your next vacation. Just coordinate your countdown on the app and the magnet-based timepiece will travel through the air until you’re sipping mai tais on the beach.
5. Ready Luggage: Choosing the right luggage can make or break your trip. Ready Luggage is a stylish and smart carry-on that has everything you could ever want built right in. From a phone charger to a weight scale, it’s chic and functional at the same damn time.
6. Senstone: Although we love our smartphones, sometimes we’d really like to be able to just enjoy a new adventure without being tied down by our mobile. This awesome device lets you capture whatever’s on your mind verbally and backs it up as notes on your phone whenever you get back (AKA you’ll be able to capture your genuine thoughts about your trip without awkwardly speaking into your iPhone).
7. Coast Protein Bars: Long travel days deserve a healthy treat that’ll give you enough energy to keep you going through all your activities. This west coast bar is *amazing,* but it isn’t made with just any type of protein — it’s actually made with crickets (eek!). It’s nutritious, yummy, and will definitely make for a good story on your adventure-packed day.
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Senstone)