7 Kimonos We Can’t Get Enough of This Fall
Call it what you will — a jacket, robe, duster, or coverup — but the kimono is a fashion staple that’s reinvented season after season for a reason. Short or long, embroidered or embellished, belted, collared, or buttoned: its iterations are endless. One thing remains the same, and that’s the fact that kimonos are comfy AF. Here, we compiled a list of fall’s best styles.
1. Anthropologie Eliana Kimono ($98): Everything about this tassel hem, 3/4-sleeve kimono is a huge yes for us. And the neutral motif will work with all that’s in your closet already. Double bonus.
2. Lulus Extraordinary Blooms Navy Blue Floral Print Kimono ($46): The best thing about a lightweight breezy kimono like this navy floral number? It transitions from Indian summer to fall and back again effortlessly.
3. Free People Canyonland Kimono ($78): We would live in this exact ensemble every day if we could. A vintage band tee and a soft, fuzzy, fringed kimono is one combo we can get behind.
4. ASOS DESIGN Green Floral Kimono ($60): Loose, but not oversized, this romantic frock will not only be noticed in a room full of LBDs but also appreciated.
5. Le Superbe Robe ($475): If you’re not rocking a furry-cuffed kimono this fall, we don’t know you. Between the punchy mixed prints, mid-calf grazing length, and drawstring tie, this one’s a winner.
6. ModCloth Fab Takes Flight Kimono ($55): Bright and boxy, this dolman-sleeved ‘mono works draped over tees, tanks, and a myriad of fall-appropriate sweater dresses. The perfect grab-and-go topper for a bevy of different looks, plus how cute are those birds??
7. Topshop Sequin Maxi Kimono ($280): If this isn’t the most incredible, girly, party-time-ready kimono you’ve ever seen, we don’t know what is. Just be sure you have your boomerang Insta setting fired up and ready to go for the twirls that will inevitably ensue while wearing this.
Follow us on Facebook for more style stories and inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.