A student favorite, Lauren Essl, is back to teach you how to complete nine of her favorite calligraphy projects!
In our new premium lettering course, we’re changing up the format to give you a class that you can use as a creative challenge to help you learn calligraphy through various projects.
In our 160-minute Creative Calligraphy Challenge course, Lauren is sharing nine of her favorite (and most-popular) calligraphy projects with you. She’s also spilling her advice on how to turn your art into a calligraphy business with quick steps and a thorough workbook to get you set up for success.
ENROLL IN OUR OUR NEW CALLIGRAPHY CLASS:
Why? Because for a limited time, you can get this premium lettering class for 25 percent off its original price of $49. Plus, when you enroll early, you’ll automatically be entered into our class giveaway that includes:
- A goodie bag from Lauren that includes a stamp, ink, markers, and more!
- A $25 gift card from Paper Ink Arts (that’s where Lauren gets her pens)
- Two Brit + Co online classes of your choice!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Creative Calligraphy Challenge online course today!
There are even more reason you’ll want to take this class: Lauren has poured her heart into this jam-packed calligraphy class.
By the end of this creative challenge, you’ll have finished the following popular calligraphy projects, including:
- A watercolor art piece with calligraphy
- Addressing envelopes (a popular wedding request!)
- Other unique ways to address envelopes
- Creating watercolor gift tags and place cards
- A faux marbled art print (using easy-to-find supplies!)
- Calligraphy on unique surfaces
- How to add calligraphy to a social media image
- Creating a gold foil print with your own calligraphy (and how to request from a printer)
- Adding your calligraphy to a custom stamp
Here are just a few of the projects you’ll learn how to do below…
By the end of your class, you’ll have all the calligraphy skills (and projects) you’ll need to start your own calligraphy business. Amazing, right?
Ready to get started? ENROLL in our Creative Calligraphy Challenge online course today. And if you need to brush up on your calligraphy skills, you can start by taking Lauren’s Calligraphy 101 and Calligraphy 201 first.
Tag @BritandCo in your calligraphy projects using #bcclasses and #iamcreative.