10 Fab Airbnbs Inspired by Bobby Berk from ‘Queer Eye’
When it’s time for a getaway, don’t settle for any ordinary accommodations. You deserve top of the line, all of the amenities, and design vibes worth ‘gramming. And if there’s anyone who could speak to this, it’d be Queer Eye’s resident interior design expert, Bobby Berk. Airbnb Plus recently partnered with him to tap into his best decorating tips, including how to make a home homier. Based on these, they curated 10 properties that the design master would approve of. Between light and bright accents, personalized touches, and sweet tokens — like snack and toiletries for weary jet-setters — these top-notch places are worth traveling for. Scroll below to see the list.
1. 1923 Ranch House, Los Angeles, California: With succulents galore, vaulted ceilings, and tons of natural light, you’ll get the true Cali experience with each stay. Not to mention, it’s a five-minute walk from local favorites like the farmers’ market. We’re all for it.
2. Vintage Concept Flat, Barcelona, Spain: Vintage pieces and color collide in this Barcelona getaway. Between the intricate tiled floors and vibrant furnishings, we’re not sure if we’ll ever want to walk away from this one.
3. Aqua Villa Penthouse, Cape Town, South Africa: Escape to this minimalist’s paradise. The entire interior of this space is filled with museum-worthy furnishings. That arched lamp and those modular sofas? Toss in the log-lined fireplace wall and you’ll be tempted to spend the night in.
4. Hip Central Venice Home, Venice Beach, California: Hip gals will love this laid-back home situated five blocks from Venice Beach. The boho decor will set the tone for all the sun, surf, and sand you’re about to enjoy while on vacay.
5. Chic Arts District Loft, Los Angeles, California: Book this trendy downtown LA loft. It’s minutes from the hottest spots in town, so it’ll be the perfect home base for all of your outings.
6. Portobello Road Apartment, London, England: Enjoy a sea of pastels and cozy textiles in these charming London-based digs. This pick is perfect for the mellow traveler who is looking for a trip that includes lots of lounging and leisurely neighborhood exploring.
7. Luxe Remodeled Victorian Home, San Francisco, California: Experience the historical side of San Francisco with this Victorian gem stationed right off Haight-Ashbury streets. The eclectic culture and free-spirited scene resonate through the decor.
8. Modern Craftsman Home, Los Angeles, California: You’ll be welcomed with open arms in this Scandi-style space. With chic details like Danish chairs and granite countertops, it’s a destination the Queer Eye star himself wouldn’t mind stopping by.
9. Montreal Three Bedroom, Québec, Canada: Take your trip to Canada up a notch by booking this spacious pad. With notable neighborhood hot spots just a stroll away, and a roomy interior and patio area, you’ll be equipped with everything you need to travel with a crew.
10. Bright, Immaculate Dreamspace, Los Angeles, California: This option has us California dreamin’. If well-lit rooms and lively textiles sound up your alley, snag this one before it books up.
What do you think of these Airbnbs? Do you love ’em as much as we do? Tell us which ones you’re eyeing at @BritandCo.
(Photos via Airbnb)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.