Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals Will Cover the Rest of Your Holiday Shopping Needs
If you happened to miss Black Friday and Cyber Monday — or if you’re still looking to check off the rest of your holiday shopping list — Amazon is releasing their 12 Days of Deals on Sunday, December 2. Each day will feature a different theme, and starting at midnight PST on each date, there will be tons of new limited-time deals available. Whether you’re looking for toys, home decor, beauty, or fitness and fashion wear, there’s something for everyone (including yourself). Check out the full schedule and what to keep an eye out for below.
12/2: Day 1 — Home improvement
12/3: Day 2 — Gaming
12/4: Day 3 — Toys
12/5: Day 4 — PCs
12/6: Day 5 — Home
12/7: Day 6 — Fashion
12/8: Day 7 — Babies, Pets, & Cameras
12/9: Day 8 — Beauty/Personal Care
12/10: Day 9 — Electronics
12/11: Day 10 — Kitchen
12/12: Day 11 — Furniture, Lawn & Garden
12/13: Day 12 — Sports and Outdoors
BEST DEALS TO LOOK OUT FOR
1. Early Aquaman Tickets: One of the coolest deals for Prime members is exclusive access to early showings of the new Aquaman movie a week before the film’s release. Get a sneak peek of the movie on Saturday, December 15, 7pm local time — tickets can be purchased on the Atom Tickets website. (Photo via Warner Bros.)
2. Amazon Restaurants: Get $12 off your first order through Amazon Restaurants when you purchase any 12 Days of Deals products between December 2-13.
3. Disney Deals: Starting December 4, for a week, there will be Treasure Truck discounts on Star Wars, Disney, and Marvel merchandise. Buy the daily deal online, find the truck location closest to you (certain cities only), and go pick it up that day for instant gratification.
4. Amazon Fire TV Stick ($50 for 2): Make TV viewing effortless with a Fire TV stick and voice-enabled remote.
5. Himalayan Glow 1002 Pink Crystal Salt Lamp ($17, was $20): If you haven’t gotten on board the salt lamp train, now’s the time.
6. Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ($79, was $99): A portable speaker that’s compact, waterproof, and has amazing sound.
7. Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker ($120, was $160): Enjoy a fresh coffee or espresso with a touch of a button, and program the maker to turn on and off when you want it to.
8. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker ($19): This is an eggs-cellent kitchen tool that will whip up hard-boiled eggs, soft-boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, or individual omelets, all with the push of a button.
9. Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug ($13, was $16): This spill- and leak-proof travel mug will fit in most cup holders and keep your beverages hot for up to five hours.
10. AmazonBasics High-Density Round Foam Roller ($20): Roll out all those sore muscles with a high-density foam roller.
11. Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 12Pack Egg Carton ($18): This 12-pack carton is filled with little surprises. Warm up the eggs to see which Hatchimals are hiding inside.
12. Now House by Jonathan Adler Miami Decorative Box ($27, was $38): Keep all your knick-knacks organized in a colorful glazed stoneware box.
13. Vitamix 5200 Blender ($300, was $436): This professional grade blender will make you feel like a pro in the kitchen, whether you’re whipping up some batter, soup, or a smoothie.
14. AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing Ethnicity ($59, was $99): Trace back your origins in over 350 regions around the world and find information about potential family members.
15. URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser ($17, was $25): This essential oil diffuser/humidifier will add a calming atmosphere and relaxing scent to your home.
16. First Botany Cosmeceuticals First Botany Cosmeceuticals ($8): This body scrub has over 4,000 reviews and is loaded with antioxidants to keep your skin feeling fresh.
17. Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones ($169, was $199): These powerful wireless earbuds will deliver tangle-free listening for your next workout, commute, or trip. The handy case doubles as a charger.
18. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($51, was $60): Roast, braise, bake, and more — you’ll look forward to cooking meals at home.
19. ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide ($144, was $179): This tiny sous vide device is Bluetooth- and WiFi-enabled and will help you cook your best dishes quickly and effectively.
Follow us for more gift inspo on Pinterest.
(Featured photo via Getty)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Lesley Chen is a California native who writes about travel, health/fitness, and other lifestyle topics. She has a serious case of RBF and exercises mainly to balance out an aggressive candy addiction.