9 Baby Bath Products That Adults Will Also Love
Your baby leads a charmed life: There’s no work, no laundry, no cooking dinner, and all the sweet-smelling bath products that anyone could dream of. Whenever you’re caring for your little one, you find yourself you taking a whiff of that freshly scented soap, moisturizing lotion, or gentle shampoo and wishing it was yours. Before you skip the baby aisle, take a look at these bath-time products for kiddos that you can totally use too.
1. Nature’s Baby Coconut Pineapple Shampoo & Body Wash ($10): What better season to smell like a frozen fruity summertime drink? Even better than its yummy scent, this multi-tasker is organic and vegan.
2. Johnson’s Bedtime Baby Moisture Wash ($9): Not that you need extra help falling asleep or anything, but this bedtime bath product is designed to be extra-soothing to ensure your baby is right there with you. Plus, it will keep you smelling fresh, feeling calm, and totally moisturized all day long.
3. Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo ($9): If dry skin is an issue, the oat extract in this formula will help fight flakiness. It’s soap-free and allergy-tested and will give you and your kiddo a fresh clean from your heads to your toes.
4. California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Body Wash ($28): The tear-free, sulfate-free formula won’t irritate your baby’s already-sensitive skin. And it will treat your hair and body with just as much care and caution.
5. Puracy Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash ($12): You know just how soft and smooth these sensitive skin baby baths make you feel. Puracy’s combo wash was developed by a team of doctors, making it a top choice if you and your baby have eczema or super-dry skin. And, bonus, the grapefruit oils in it provide a sweet citrus scent.
6. The Honest Company Shampoo + Body Wash ($10): This one isn’t marketed as a babies-only bath product. But the super-gentle formula is a-okay for the whole family, making it the perfect pick for sensitive scalps and skin.
7. Burt’s Bees Baby Original Shampoo & Wash ($24 for three): The fact that it’s pediatrician-tested might not mean a whole lot for mom’s skin, but that not-so-irritating formula will make a difference. The soy proteins in the ingredient list will lock in the moisture that you need while getting you squeaky clean.
8. Johnson’s No More Tears Baby Shampoo: ($9): Your childhood memories will come flooding back the moment you get a whiff of this classic. When it comes to baby bath products, you can’t get more iconic than this gold standard.
9. Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash ($5): Mama’s had a major day, and it’s only three-fourths of the way done. Whether you have a PTA meeting, after-hours office brainstorming session, dinner with the boss, or drinks with friends, this waterless cleanser will help you freshen up in no time, making it truly worthy of the “magic” name.
What bath products do you like to share with your baby? Tweet us suggestions @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.