11 Back-to-School (or Work) Essentials to Organize Your Life
After all of the beach trips, picnics, and summer adventures, we’re willing to bet your workspace has gotten a little chaotic. Bring it back to life as you return to school or the daily grind with an organizational refresh that will boost your productivity in a snap. Check out our faves below and get back to being a #girlboss ASAP.
1. Brit + Co Undated Weekly Monthly Planner ($15): Whether you’re headed back to school or are just looking for a way to keep track of your busy work schedule, this planner can handle it all — and look damn good while doing it.
2. Mustard Gifts Cactus Cup Desk Organizer ($16): Keep your pretty pencils and pens handy with a bright cactus friend. Before you know it, your space will be sharp and prickle-free.
3. Gartner Studios Small Storage Box ($9): Say sayonara to desktop messes with a simple storage box that fits into drawers and on shelves.
4. Paper Source Dream Plan Do File Folders ($15, set of six): Receipts and invoices probably flood your workspace on the reg. Enlist the help of these labeled folders and keep your sanity this season.
5. Divoga Rounded Pencil Pouch ($5): The possibilities are endless when it comes to this bright and sunny pencil bag. Add gel pens and lots of washi tape to build your colorful arsenal of desk goodies.
6. Ready2HangArt Modern Dry Erase Monthly Calendar ($54): Skip the papers and sticky notes and opt for a functional hanging calendar. So long, missed deadlines and coffee dates.
8. Design Ideas Trace Desk Organizer ($25): This metallic pen organizer will be your trendiest desk accessory EVER. And TBH, rose gold is never out of style.
9. The Container Store Poppin XXL Metallic Binder Clip ($9): Got big projects to tackle? These massive clips can hold up to 300 pages of paper. Or you can turn ’em upright, and use them to display photos, day calenders, or reminder notes.
10. The Land of Nod Pegboard and Shelves ($69): Pegboards help organize *all* the things and can even serve as a vertical desk in a small-space WFH setup too.
11. Anthropologie Saddle Ring Magazine Rack ($148): Any magazine collectors out there will swoon over this elegant rack. The rose gold leather with the gold frame is pretty much a no-brainer.
Heading out shopping? Be sure to tag us in your back-to-school hauls @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.