17 Beautiful Beach Bags for Under $100
So you know how to dew up your makeup, beach wave your hair and keep your lips soft and protected this summer. Now that you’re a sun master (with loads of SPF!), you’ll need something to lug around all your necessities, books, products and gear. These 17 gorgeous beach bags will express your own unique personality, all for under $100, so you can spend your money where it counts — on popsicles, of course!
1. Seafolly Lei Tote ($62): If it’s geometric, we obviously love it. Plus, the zip top on this fab tote will protect all your goods and keep the sand out.
2. Sugar and Cloth Gold Foil Tote Kit ($19): Feeling crafty? Channel your creativity into your summer style by making a chic gold-foil bag (tutorial included!).
4. Sunnylife Coral and White Canvas Tote ($35): Load up all the magazines, books and tech gadgets you want in this sturdy canvas bag.
5. Gray Canvas Tote ($98): Go nautical with your beach bag this year. We are loving the rope straps and think the sand-releasing burlap bottom is pure genius.
6. Tapestry Poppins Tote Bag ($56): Bohemian babes will be really excited about this colorful, pattern-rich tote that comes in at such a great price.
7. Maika Maze Carryall Tote ($52): Bring a little sunshine with you to the beach or pool with this waterproof, recycled-canvas bag.
8. Humble Chic Striped Canvas Bag ($58): Reminiscent of chic sailor stripes, this canvas bag gives off a cool, retro-California vibe.
9. Terrain Ikat Beach Tote ($88): We might have to double this as a farmers’ market tote too.
10. Honey and Bloom Locals Tote ($30): Let the world know you shop local with this functional and minimal tote.
11. FEED Bucket Bag ($65): This bucket bag not only looks trendy, but it also provides 30 meals for school children with each purchase.
13. Mimi and Muff Blue House Bag ($100): Just need to tote around a few things? Try this adorable canvas bag from Mimi and Muff, which can also double as your clutch at dinner.
14. Roxy Collector Shoulder Bag ($54): A crossbody beach bag in a cute, bright color? Sign us up!
15. Bondi Beach Bag Monaco Pool ($85): This Hamptons-favorite brand thankfully doesn’t come at a Hamptons price, plus it’s big enough to hold a towel. It’ll be perfect for channeling that resort-esque style this summer.
What do you always keep in your beach bag? Are any of these bags calling your name? Tell us in the comments!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.