So you know how to dew up your makeup, beach wave your hair and keep your lips soft and protected this summer. Now that you’re a sun master (with loads of SPF!), you’ll need something to lug around all your necessities, books, products and gear. These 17 gorgeous beach bags will express your own unique personality, all for under $100, so you can spend your money where it counts — on popsicles, of course!
1. Seafolly Lei Tote ($62): If it’s geometric, we obviously love it. Plus, the zip top on this fab tote will protect all your goods and keep the sand out.
2. Sugar and Cloth Gold Foil Tote Kit ($19): Feeling crafty? Channel your creativity into your summer style by making a chic gold-foil bag (tutorial included!).
4. Sunnylife Coral and White Canvas Tote ($35): Load up all the magazines, books and tech gadgets you want in this sturdy canvas bag.
5. Gray Canvas Tote ($98): Go nautical with your beach bag this year. We are loving the rope straps and think the sand-releasing burlap bottom is pure genius.
6. Tapestry Poppins Tote Bag ($56): Bohemian babes will be really excited about this colorful, pattern-rich tote that comes in at such a great price.
7. Maika Maze Carryall Tote ($52): Bring a little sunshine with you to the beach or pool with this waterproof, recycled-canvas bag.
8. Humble Chic Striped Canvas Bag ($58): Reminiscent of chic sailor stripes, this canvas bag gives off a cool, retro-California vibe.
9. Terrain Ikat Beach Tote ($88): We might have to double this as a farmers’ market tote too.
10. Honey and Bloom Locals Tote ($30): Let the world know you shop local with this functional and minimal tote.
11. FEED Bucket Bag ($65): This bucket bag not only looks trendy, but it also provides 30 meals for school children with each purchase.
13. Mimi and Muff Blue House Bag ($100): Just need to tote around a few things? Try this adorable canvas bag from Mimi and Muff, which can also double as your clutch at dinner.
14. Roxy Collector Shoulder Bag ($54): A crossbody beach bag in a cute, bright color? Sign us up!
15. Bondi Beach Bag Monaco Pool ($85): This Hamptons-favorite brand thankfully doesn’t come at a Hamptons price, plus it’s big enough to hold a towel. It’ll be perfect for channeling that resort-esque style this summer.
What do you always keep in your beach bag? Are any of these bags calling your name? Tell us in the comments!