16 Smokin’ Cover-Ups You Can Wear On and Off the Beach
We are always looking for the hottest go-to destinations for some well-deserved R&R. This summer, we’ve got our eyes set on sandy white beaches. If you’re planning a major trip and scouring the Internet for beach cover-ups, we’ve got the perfect options for you. Scroll on for 16 wardrobe essentials that are stylish both on and off the beach.
1. Seafolly Beach Romper ($137): This season, it’s all about denim skirts, dresses and of course, rompers. Stay on trend with this playful denim cover-up that features a stylish keyhole on the back.
2. Flutter Beach Tunic ($68): We can’t think of better way to guard your skin from the sun than in this adorable beach tunic from J. Crew.
3. Thalassa Silk Jogger ($225): Looking to purchase beach attire with a low impact on the environment? Try these tie-dye silk joggers from Anthropologie, which work just as well for that trip to the flower mart or walk to the tiki bar.
4. Geo-Tribal Beach Dress ($40): Sport this fun, patterned piece on the beach with flip-flops and dress it up with heels for a post-ocean drink.
5. Oversized Striped Dress ($20): Here’s a blissfully fuss-free option. While the cut and color are a classic pick, the uniquely angled stripes help to add a playful element that’s perfect for summer.
6. Woven Sundress, ($194): Let the sunshine in with this woven sundress and its brightly colored trim. Make sure to pair it with your trusty denim jacket or swimsuit, and you’ll be set.
7. Bryn Maxi ($148): If you have worn your maxi to the max, it’s time to upgrade to this stylish one from Free People. Get ready to sport this all spring and summer long.
8. Aloalo Shorts ($42): Throw on these pom pom and floral shorts with your favorite bikini top and you’ll be the cutest gal on the boardwalk.
9. Shorewalk Pants ($75): These Madewell pants, with their tasseled waist-tie, are great for a walk on the beach or a laid-back weekend in.
10. Gingham Cover ($198): Marc Jacobs has placed our favorite spring pattern on a beach tunic, and we couldn’t be happier. You could rock this tunic as a dress or over a one-piece.
11. Liquid Jade Cover-Up ($242): This open-front cover-up is basically a work of art. Throw it over a solid color bodycon dress or cute bikini, and you’ll be turning heads in no time.
12. Alaia Lace Dress ($168): Lace, bold pom poms and kimono sleeves join forces to create a dress that’s like heaven on earth.
13. Crepe Dress ($55): This lightweight dress is gorgeous to pair with a Panama hat. It’s all you’ll need for those days spent lounging by the pool or at your local park.
14. Lemlem Romper ($210): You can never go wrong with more stripes in your closet. Welcome every beautiful summer day with this festive frock.
16. Rio Cover-Up ($165): Wear this striped and tasseled cover-up solo for a chic look by the pool, or pair it with distressed jeans for a cute brunch outfit.
Are you all packed for your trip? If so, let us know what you’ll be wearing below!