There’s something about beach weddings that really gets us. Between the ceremony backdrop of the crashing waves, the beachy vibes and the cool, neutral hues, beach weddings are great for any laid-back or glammed-up affair. And don’t even get us started on those pink and orange sunsets! If you’re looking to tie the knot with your toes in the sand (or you’re just ready to daydream about warmer weather), we’ve gathered up 14 whimsical beach weddings for you to fawn over. With this kind of beach-spiration, your day will be nothing short of fabulous.
1. Tropical Pop-Art Wedding : From the cool, desert vibe to the textural blooms and the eclectic decor, we can’t help but be drawn to this tropical setting filled with bright colors. It’s perfect for the couple who wants to add a fun, lighthearted feel to their nuptials. Pineapples mandatory! (via Android in Boots / Green Wedding Shoes )
2. Intimate Bohemian Wedding : This intimate beach elopement is inspired by long summer nights at the beach. Between the dusk, twinkle lights and peony-filled bouquets , it’s everything we’d want a surfside ceremony to be. (via Lauren Fair Photography / Green Wedding Shoes )
3. Beachy Bohemian Wedding : Whether or not you’re throwing a seaside soiree, you’ll totally be inspired by this lovely shoot. The vibrant colors bring an elegant look to this raw and organic feel, and the wicker poufs really set the scene for a laid-back affair. (via Magnolia Studios / Green Wedding Shoes )
4. Bright + Playful Surf Wedding : Add some summertime spirit to your special day with tips from this sweet surf-inspired French beach wedding. The bold, textural garland and bright geometric floral table runner are fun ways to color block your big day. (via David One / Green Wedding Shoes )
5. Neon Beach Wedding : A beach wedding shouldn’t limit you to soft pastel colors. Change it up with pops of neon florals for a fun summer beach look. Feel free to also include lots of easy DIY decor, quirky wedding favors like sea urchin pots and sand dollar place cards to totally wow your guests. (via Nicole Berrett Photography / Green Wedding Shoes )
6. Bright Destination Beach Wedding : This wedding has us ready to buy a plane ticket to Puerto Vallarta. If you’re thinking about a beach destination wedding, try incorporating local touches into your day like this couple did. We love the colorful ceremony arc and Mexican blankets draped over the table. (via Sarah Layne Photography / Ruffled )
7. Paradise Beach Wedding : Sometimes you have to let the ocean scenery and beautiful sunsets speak for themselves with this less-is-more approach to decor. Channel this couple’s look by keeping things fresh, modern and relaxed by using only one color for the flower arrangements. (via Tec Petaja / Town and Country )
8. Colorful Costa Rica Elopement : This is proof that a DIY wedding for two can be just as precious as a full-blown soiree. If you’re planning a destination wedding or want to elope out of the country, this naturally cozy and artistic elopement can get you totally inspired. (via Chloe Murdoch Photography / Style Me Pretty )
9. Chic Sunset Beach Wedding : Truly-one-of-a-kind, this chic beach wedding has us throwing heart-eyed emojis. The colors are reminiscent of a gorgeous sunset, and they pair effortlessly with pretty pastels and a peppering of modern decor. Picking up this color combo for your own nuptials will definitely make for some gorgeous photo ops. (via Amanda Hedgepeth Photography / The Knot )
10. Romantic Barefoot Wedding : Drenched in gorgeous sunshine and filled with beautiful details, this intimate wedding is pure seaside perfection. We love the laid-back yet totally chic feel they created. Plus, you could go totally barefoot like this couple did! (via Michelle Boyd Photography / Style Me Pretty )
11. Romantic Beachfront Wedding : Step outside of the rustic box with bold palms, dramatic tree branches and the beautiful ocean background for your nuptials. This super simple DIY backdrop is perfect for taking advantage of the stunning scenery. (via Kyle John Photography / Style Me Pretty )
12. Simple Destination Beach Wedding : With so many options for gorgeous wedding venues, it’s totally normal that you’re dreaming of a destination beach wedding. Instead of doing an extravaganza, opt for simple decor with colorful touches like this Thailand soiree. Just be sure to include these floral chair accents for the ultimate finishing touch. (via Brooke Merrill Photography / Style Me Pretty )
13. Coral Bahamas Beach Wedding : This boho-style, toes-in-the-sand kind of wedding is what nuptial dreams are made of. To get the look yourself, add cocktail lounges and plenty of mood lighting. Then top it off with lots of textured decor, like rattan chairs, straw votives and boho-inspired pillows and blankets. (via KT Merry / Style Me Pretty )
14. Private Beach Wedding : If you prefer a glam, intimate wedding, this Caribbean one is for you. The golden chairs and elegant glassware bring the indoors out. Not to mention, the subtle metallic details and well-placed sparkly flashes add just the right amount of pizazz. Incorporating little details like this will truly make your big day shine. (via Ryan Ray Photography / Style Me Pretty )
Are you dreaming of a beach wedding? Head over to our Pinterest page for more bridal inspo!