7 Beauty and the Beast Nail Art Designs to Rock for Opening Night
Whether you grew up in the ’90s or are just a huge Disney fan, seeing the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast will probably make you
hyperventilate with happiness a little nostalgic. We don’t know what’s more exciting — watching our fave Emma Watson as Belle or getting to sing along to all the songs, but either way, you can bet this movie will have us in full fangirl mode. What’s the best way to celebrate this momentous occasion? Wearing Beauty and the Beast nail art, of course. So grab your besties and get ready to be their guest by picking one of the nail art designs below.
1. Yellow Rose: Bella’s ballgown is absolutely iconic. So why not let that show-stopping ball gown inspire your design? Don’t forget the rose detail and be sure to add a glitter accent to take this throwback into trendy territory.
2. Teapot: While Belle might be the star of the show, Mrs. Potts and Chip stole the spotlight. With a pink base and fun character design, this nail art pays tribute to the sweet characters.
3. Lumiere: Want to dance the night away? Wear Lumiere on your digits to light up any ensemble.
4. Stain Glass: Who could forget the stained glass from the opening scenes of a tale as old as time? Not us! Keep the rest of your nails simple and graphic with a negative-space design or color-blocked Frenchie.
5. Red Rose: Keep the spirit of the movie alive with this DDG design. With an iridescent finish, garnet hues and deconstructed stained glass effects, this look is bound to turn heads long after the movie ends.
6. Blue and Yellow: Show your love of the movie with this OTT nail art that features painterly strokes and metallic touches. We’re sure the Beast would approve.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Vanity Projects (@vanityprojects) on
7. Once Upon a Time: Minimalist mani lovers, these nails are for you! Flip through the pages of your beloved books in true Belle fashion.
What nail design are you going to wear when you see the movie? Let us know @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)