7 Beauty and the Beast Nail Art Designs to Rock for Opening Night
Whether you grew up in the ’90s or are just a huge Disney fan, seeing the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast will probably make you
hyperventilate with happiness a little nostalgic. We don’t know what’s more exciting — watching our fave Emma Watson as Belle or getting to sing along to all the songs, but either way, you can bet this movie will have us in full fangirl mode. What’s the best way to celebrate this momentous occasion? Wearing Beauty and the Beast nail art, of course. So grab your besties and get ready to be their guest by picking one of the nail art designs below.
1. Yellow Rose: Bella’s ballgown is absolutely iconic. So why not let that show-stopping ball gown inspire your design? Don’t forget the rose detail and be sure to add a glitter accent to take this throwback into trendy territory.
2. Teapot: While Belle might be the star of the show, Mrs. Potts and Chip stole the spotlight. With a pink base and fun character design, this nail art pays tribute to the sweet characters.
3. Lumiere: Want to dance the night away? Wear Lumiere on your digits to light up any ensemble.
4. Stain Glass: Who could forget the stained glass from the opening scenes of a tale as old as time? Not us! Keep the rest of your nails simple and graphic with a negative-space design or color-blocked Frenchie.
5. Red Rose: Keep the spirit of the movie alive with this DDG design. With an iridescent finish, garnet hues and deconstructed stained glass effects, this look is bound to turn heads long after the movie ends.
6. Blue and Yellow: Show your love of the movie with this OTT nail art that features painterly strokes and metallic touches. We’re sure the Beast would approve.
7. Once Upon a Time: Minimalist mani lovers, these nails are for you! Flip through the pages of your beloved books in true Belle fashion.
What nail design are you going to wear when you see the movie? Let us know @BritandCo!