7 Classic Beauty and the Beast Moments We Can’t WAIT to See in the Remake
Remember the feeling you got watching the Disney classic Beauty and the Beast for the first time when you were young? With the live-action retelling slated to be released in March 2017, not only do a whole new generation of people get to experience that, but you’ll get to all over again too.
With what we’ve seen so far — from the above teaser to the most recent photos of Emma Watson in full costume as Belle — the remake will not only do the original justice, but bring a whole new fantastical element to it. Here are some of our favorite scenes that we can’t wait to see take place in the Beast’s new-old castle and beyond.
1. When Beast gives Belle the library. Not least of all because this room is literally a dream and our fellow bookworm hearts can’t wait to see the latest magnificent IRL portrayal of it (let’s face it, it would make a killer selfie backdrop). And, of course, this bad boy was gifted to Belle at Lumière’s suggestion (WELL PLAYED), and showed Beast’s sweet side. Emma Watson is totally gonna nab some upcoming book club picks from set, isn’t she? (Image via GIPHY)
2. Belle goes into the West Wing. Dark, suspenseful, perfectly scored — and, of course, the enchanted rose. The Beast’s castle contains so many wonders, and this scene is one of the most memorable. (Image via GIPHY)
3. There’s something there… You know that feeling. When you realize you’re in love with someone and it catches you off guard. Plus, romantic snowball fight. (Image via GIPHY)
4. Be our guest! Again with the whimsy of Beast’s castle! One of the all-time greats, the dinner scene in the remake is going to look unbelievable. (Image via GIPHY)
The ballroom scene.
Need we say more? We’ve already gotten a glimpse of Emma Watson as Belle in
and we can. not. even. (Image
6. The Beast’s transformation. Look, the original reason given for wanting to remake this classic was having access to new technology. And we can’t think of a better scene to employ some breathtaking effects than when Beast transforms back into a human. (Image via GIPHY)
7. The curse is broken. Is this the best kiss in Disney movie history? Can it come anywhere close to the original? We’ve only got to wait six more months to find out. (Image via GIPHY)
What scene are YOU most looking forward to seeing in the Beauty and the Beast remake? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Disney)
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.