The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
With summer just a heartbeat away, it’s time to step up your hair game. After months of contemplating the right color and cut, you’re finally ready to take the plunge and get your hair did, with some helpful hair inspiration from your favorite celebs, of course ;) From hairstyles that’ll make you want bangs to highlights that will give you that sunkissed glow, we spotted the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos on Insta this week that you’re about to be obsessed with.
1. Christina Aguilera: Christina channeled her inner Jessica Rabbit with fierce and fiery red locks. Now all she needs is a killer red dress! Christina is one of the latest celebs to adopt this summer’s rosy hair trend, and we are absolutely loving it.
2. Selena Gomez: Selena’s killin’ us with hair envy! The songstress snipped off a portion of her mermaid locks into a face-framing fringe. This look is *perf* for the gal looking to liven up her hairstyle without losing precious length.
3. Khloe Kardashian: Khloe K. looked refreshing AF with her newly cropped ‘do. This shoulder-grazing lob gives the diva a laid-back look that gives off summer vibes. Her hair looks super healthy and ready for a ton of selfies.
4. Kesha: We’re seriously feeling this ’90s grunge look. Kesha gave her short style a rocker edge thanks to some fringe-tastic bangs. It’s crazy what an impact a few snips can have on your look, and this cool-girl cut is proof.
5. Gigi Hadid: Gigi took some style cues from her baby sis Bella by rocking a super modern slicked-back style on the red carpet. Her sultry dark roots and jewel tone lips prove that the grunge trend is here to stay.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) on
6. Victoria Beckham: Victoria, is that you? Our favorite poised and posh gal fended off the summer heat by taking off some length from her locks. Her casual lob gives off a bohemian flair that makes us think the world should get ready for a Boho Spice ;)
7. Suki Waterhouse: Suki got back to basics with her hair this week. While celebs like Jennifer Lawrence and T. Swift are embracing the icy blonde hair trend, Suki opted to show off her natural dirty blonde hair. Those waves are everything.
8. Kate Hudson: In a world filled with glitter roots and prismetallic hair, Kate Hudson brought us back to simpler times with her locks. The actress oozed sophistication with her soft 1940s curls and artfully styled bangs.
9. Joan Smalls: Baby bangs are back! Known for her straight hair, model Joan Smalls showed off a drastically different hairstyle featuring ’90s-inspired bangs. Paired with some choppy beach waves, this look exudes a futuristic aura.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Eva Longoria Baston (@evalongoria) on
10. Eva Longoria: After tying the knot this past month, Eva made it clear she’s ready to make some changes — and her hair is no exception. At the premiere of her latest film, Lowriders, Eva debuted shorter and blonder locks, and we’re totally obsessed with her face-framing ‘do.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.