9 Baby Bedding Must-Haves for Your Nursery
Your baby’s nursery is a lot more than just a room. It’s your newborn‘s very first space and a place for you to fill with creativity, imagination, and lots of love. Along with the perfect paint color, just-right rug, and overall aesthetic, you also need to choose plenty of baby bedding. Whether you’re going for complete coordination or an entirely eclectic look, these ridiculously adorable crib sheets are must-haves for the new mama.
1. JumpOff Jo Mama Bear Blue To the Moon Series ($20): These sweet crib sheets are 100 percent cotton and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified — that means they’re made without harmful chemicals. The bear and moon design is the perfect way to send your little one off to dreamland.
2. Pottery Barn Kids Organic Fox Crib Fitted Sheet ($24): This 200-thread-count sheet is made from organic cotton and is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards). It’s free from harmful substances but filled with cuteness. Forget about so-so cartoon characters; these playful foxes are an ideal addition to your baby’s nursery.
3. Crate & Kids Organic Outer Space Crib Fitted Sheet ($24): Here’s a pick that’s literally out of this world. The planetary theme is bold, colorful, and science-y to boot. While it won’t necessarily turn your newborn into an astrophysicist in the future, a mother can hope. Right?
4. Aden + Anais Up, Up + Away Crib Sheet ($30): The classic muslin crib sheet is soft against your baby’s delicate skin. It’s pre-washed and breathable, so it’s comfy-cozy for baby in the winter months and cool in the summer, making it a great choice all year long.
5. Cloud Island Two by Two Fitted Crib Sheet ($10): Take the neutral tones of your nursery and turn them upside down with this goes-with-everything option. Bonus: You can accent the room with bright, vibrant colors (such as a red rug or planetary blue paint color) without going over the top.
6. Caden Lane Forest Palm Crib Sheet ($58): When florals just won’t do, but you want a natural look, this forest palm bedding is your solution. Whether you’re not sure if the baby is a boy or girl, or you just prefer a gender neutral nursery, the greenery on this fitted sheet is a far cry from princess pink or boyish blue.
7. Little Unicorn Strawberry Crib Sheet ($25): This 100 percent cotton sheet may have a delicate berry print, but it’s also highly versatile. The sweet fruit pattern coordinates with a pretty pink nursery, works with a bold color scheme, or adds a special accent to a rustic-chic style.
8. West Elm Organic Striped Geo Crib Sheet ($24): Offering the best of both worlds, this organic, fair-trade crib sheet is GOTS and Oeko-Tex certified — and it’s stylish too! The geometric pattern will create a contemporary look in your baby’s modern nursery.
9. Mr. Boddington’s Studio Jungle Jaguar Crib Sheet ($36): This artsy animal print is straight out of Mr. Boddington’s Brooklyn studio. Your kiddo’s crib will look cool, cute, and creative with the unique jungle-themed design.
What’s your nursery theme? Share your design ideas with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.