11 Beautifully Designed Household Products from Jet’s Private Brand, Uniquely J
Shopping for groceries and other household essentials is one necessary chore that can be a bit of a hassle when you live in a big city. Some places are blessed with big supermarkets and department stores in convenient areas, but others can be located far away from the nearest… well, anything. Even then, it can be slim pickings when you get there. Luckily, Jet has a private brand called Uniquely J, where you can groceries and everyday household items shipped directly to you. These store-brand buys are exactly like the name-brand products you love, but at a much lower price and found exclusively on Jet. Check out some of the goodies we researched: You’ll be filling your shopping cart in no time.
1. Dry Roasted Salted Cashews ($20): The buttery, salty flavor of cashews is just a click away. Jet’s store brand had a mondo-sized package of the premium nut for a not-so-premium price.
2. Raw Almonds ($14): Almonds are a great addition to a healthy diet, and it’s easy to stay on track when you have Jet to supply you with your almond stash.
3. Grapefruit Sparkling Water ($5 for 12): Who wants to pay for pricey La Croix when you can get delicious sparkling water from Jet’s store brand? Grapefruit-flavored water delivered right to your door means you can sip and enjoy for more convenience and less cash.
4. Coffee Bar Blend Ground Coffee ($10): Ditch spending tons of your hard-earned paycheck on morning lattes and opt for Jet’s coffee-bar-inspired blend. This organic fair-trade medium roast might actually turn you into a morning person.
5. Friends of Forests Paper Towels ($12 for 6): Sure, paper towels need to be absorbent for big messes, but it’s also important that they come from a sustainable source to protect Mother Earth. Rest assured, these paper towels will do the job without impacting the planet — and they’ll look good while doing it too.
6. Facial Tissues With Lotion ($6 for 4): Never cover up your boxes of tissues again: When they’re this pretty, you don’t need to hide them. Plus, they’re treated with lotion, so they’re extra gentle on your nose.
7. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ($11): What isn’t coconut oil good for? Now you never have to go without your precious secret ingredient again as it gets delivered directly to your door.
8. Organic Raw Wildflower Honey ($7): Got a sweet tooth? Jet has a full-flavored organic honey that tastes good and is good for you. Spread it on toast, stir it into your tea, or put a dollop in your fruit smoothie for a sweet little pick-me-up.
9. Clean Living All-Purpose Cleaner ($4): A clean home doesn’t have to be blasted with chemicals from those typical name brands. Jet’s clean formula cuts through grease without harmful carcinogens or formaldehyde, leaving your surfaces smelling like lemons, thyme, and sweet basil.
10. Assorted Hand Soap ($7 for 4): Keep your hands and home germ-free while leaving your skin soft and smelling fresh. These soaps are gentle and fortified with conditioners, so you’re never left with raw, dry skin.
11. Clean Living Sport Laundry Detergent ($13): This blend of odor- and stain-removing enzymes works hard on your toughest laundry jobs — even the clothes you’ve been forgetting in your gym bag. When everything is gone, it will leave you with a fresh bamboo-cedar scent.
What are your favorite Uniquely J finds? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.