We hate to see summer accessories go, but we do have to say, we’re pretty pumped for the new fall haul. First of all, there’s just so much more. Flashy belts, scarves and hats all come into the picture once again, and that makes the staples like gorgeous necklaces that can dress up a chambray shirt like that, head-turning earrings and arm candy that will make you want to roll up your sweater sleeves all feel like icing on the cake. To celebrate their welcome return, we dug through your favorite online shops to find the most swoon-worthy fall accessories to complement your brand new basics, and all for under $100. Scroll through to see the pretty wardrobe accents you need right now.
1. Anthropologie Obelus Ring ($89): This fall, make sure you’re flaunting a statement stone that’s moody and sleek, like this dark obelus ring with a swoon-worthy speckled cosmic print.
2. ASOS PU Tie Belt ($15): Western-style belts — ones with a metallic tip or a braided, bolo-inspired version like this cincher — will add laid-back flair to any outfit, whether it’s a cute ribbed day dress or your best denim on denim look.
3. Baublebar Tonka Drops ($36): A new season, a new set of drops. This time around, it’s all about mixing materials like these earrings that marry earthy wood, sparkling rhinestones, marbled pyramids and pop-of-color acrylic pendants.
4. Charles & Keith Large Drawstring Backpack ($86): Whether you’re headed back to school or not, it isn’t fall without a brand-new backpack. Choose a luxe minimal design so that it can go with your nine-to-five uniform during the week and your freshest athleisure when you’re off duty.
5. Eva Fehren for J.Crew Saber Earring Studs ($58, Set of 3): Teeny tiny studs never go out of style, but this season, it’s all about mis-matching your delicate earrings. Snag a pack that does the switch-up for you, like this geometric trio.
6. LOFT Fringe Pouch ($35): Take your clutch game to the next level with a textured pouch that nods to the boho revival with short fringe — eclectic and elegant.
7. Madewell Shape Series Stacking Rings ($28): Don’t go matchy-matchy with your stackers this season. Instead, be bold and wear all of your favorite thin rings at once. Don’t have a hardy enough set? Hack the trend and let a ring set with a mix of metals and designs do the work for you.
8. Need Supply Co. Lack of Color The Beryl ($59): There’s no reason to bust out the beanies this fall — gorgeous wide-brimmed hats should be your go-to way of topping off (and refining big time) your tee and overalls or collared shirt and culottes.
10. Urban Outfitters Best Of Pin Pack ($16): Punchy pins are the hands-down easiest way to DIY your denim this fall. Pop a few on the collar of your denim jacket or along the cuffs of roomy jeans because they’re so, so fun.
11. Topshop Super Skinny Star Print Scarf ($26): Skip the statement necklace and channel your best inner Jagger with this skinny starred scarf wrapped loosely around your neck. It’s just as fierce over a body-con midi as it is paired with a cami and flares.
12. Zara Adjustable Bangles ($23): Minimalist accents haven’t fallen out of favor with fashion girls yet. Sleek and stark metal cuffs are the PICs your rolled-up button-ups need.
What are your must-have accessories for fall? Tell us what pieces you can’t live without this upcoming season in the comments below.