23 Articles of Clothing That Will Make You Forget Summer Is Ending
The nights are getting longer and the warm, sticky days are becoming cooler. Whether we like it or not, summer is leaving us and we need to come to terms with the inevitable. But don’t worry — just because summer can’t last forever doesn’t mean we can’t embrace the last days of it with a little style flair. Scroll on for 23 ways to show your support for this glorious season before it’s over.
1. Tropical Romper ($70): If you never got to go to a tropical paradise this summer, then just wear this romper for a weekend staycation in your city without all the hassle and extra cash in your pocket. Add a pineapple to one hand and a flower to your hair for some extra summer accessories.
2. Skinnydip Pineapple Juice Across Body Bag ($45): This bag will not only get you a lot of compliments, but it’ll also keep you dressed in bright colors all day long. We could always use an extra dose of color.
3. Tropical Gangster Tee ($65): Simplicity is key when it comes to this tee. Wear it with some leather pants and a mean cat eye to give an overall edge to your summer days.
4. I Glow Graphic Tank ($16): Sometimes fashion just gets us, and when that happens, we let the clothes do all the talkin’. Let this tank help you stay cool while you glow during those hot days.
6. Happy Fleet Flat ($28): Give your feet the nautical treatment by dancing the night away in these super comfortable kicks. Wear a retro dress with a bold, red lip to flirt with all the sailors you’ll be sure to meet.
8. Swim and Tonic T-shirt ($29): While drinking by the pool is not really recommended, we are all for wearing t-shirts that do the trouble for us. Wear a blazer over this tee to add some business fun to any party.
9. Watermelon Crossbody Clutch ($198): When you’re done drinking watermelon margaritas, carry this juicy clutch for another way to quench your style thirst.
10. Sun Fun Post Earring ($8): No need to sweat about these popsicles getting you all sticky. These little guys are a fun way to support your fave season before time runs out.
11. Folk Beach Woven Open Poncho ($49): Wrap yourself in a woven beach poncho for those cooler nights. Pair it with jean shorts and a loose tank for some extra I-don’t-care wear.
12. Beige Popsicle Print Skate Sleeveless Dress ($35): We think Zooey Deschanel would be all over this dress. That means you should be too.
13. Tropical Makeup Bag ($16): We are loving the palm print that adorns this cute bag. Whether you use this as a clutch or to store your summer makeup essentials, it’s a great way to make sure summer lasts just a little bit longer.
14. Melody Ehsani Aloha Earrings ($32): There is no reason why you shouldn’t wear these hibiscus flowers on your ears right now. Sport them with a black, light jumpsuit for a romantic evening with a hot date.
15. Yumi Kim Joyce Silk Jumpsuit ($174): This look can do no wrong. We can’t get over the overall print and wide leg.
17. Fruits and Flatters Sneaker in Watermelon ($50): Hand-painted Keds that pay homage to our fave fruit? Yes, please!
18. Under the Palms iPhone Case ($30): Carry paradise with you wherever you go with this phone case. It’s not quite crashing waves and a mojito bar, but it’ll bring back all those beach memories.
19. Watercolor Tropical Print Headwrap ($4): Keep your summer glow on by tucking your hair away with this super cute tropical headband.
20. ASOS Walls Feast Ice Cream Clutch Bag ($36): This clutch from ASOS will be a sweet addition to your bag collection. No melting mess necessary.
21. Linen Mix Strip Short Co-ord ($18): That summer heat is sticking around a little bit longer. That means there’s plenty of time to wear this ensemble on the regular.
22. Honduras Heeled Sandal ($75): This pineapple-print sandal is on our radar for an excuse to go out. Pair them with some boyfriend jeans for a mix of casual and cool.
23. Because I’m Happy Shades ($20): Even if summer is almost over, festival season is with us forever. Rock these glasses at your next music fest to bring a little smile to your outfit.
What is your fave summer piece? Let us know in the comments below!