Seasonal sweets and ugly sweater parties aside, nothing sets the wintry mood quite like a perfectly scented holiday candle. If it’s not snowing where you are, you can still make your space feel like a winter wonderland with the strike of a match — and if it is, what better way to cozy up the joint? Gift yourself one of these wintertime candles — which can double as classy decor — to make your home look and smell amazing.
1. P.F. Candle Co. Campfire Candle ($12): If you’re not the outdoorsy type, this candle will help change your mind. Notes of smoke, pine, soil, raspberry and vanilla make for a killer combination that you can enjoy from the comfort of your couch.
2. Diptyque Myrrh Candle ($60): This French candle company is a cult favorite for a reason. And this sexy, laid-back scent is perfect for burning all season long.
3. Hammered Brass Rosewood and Red Berry Candle ($34): This gorgeous candle will make your space smell like red berries, rosewood and oak. And bonus: When the candle is all burned down, you’ll have a perfect metallic canister to add a twinkle to your living room.
4. Tobacco & Patchouli Candle ($10): This one is for those of us who prefer patchouli over peppermint It’s a budget-friendly choice offering a musky alternative to traditional holiday scents.
5. Candelles Cinnamon Bun Candle ($20): This sugary candle is a great way to indulge your sweet tooth without hitting the dessert table. It’s made with soy wax, which is cleaner and more efficient than other types of wax.
6. Jonathan Adler Bourbon Candle ($42): This deliciously spicy candle doesn’t involve embarrassing texts or a horrible hangover. It’s a win-win, really.
7. Le Labo Pin 12 Candle ($70): When it comes to Christmas trees, sometimes you gotta fake it ’til you make it. This piney scent makes for instant Christmas magic, with or without a festive evergreen.
8. Scents of the Season Tin Candle ($14): This travel-sized candle is perfect for whenever you need a little instant holiday cheer. It’ll pack well in your carry-on, so be sure to pick a few for last-minute gifts.
9. Woodfire Demi Tin Candle ($10): Woodsy fragrance, sharp design and travel-sized? It’s the candle of our design-loving dreams.
10. Tom Dixon “London” Copper Candle ($115): As if the peppery scent wasn’t enough to win you over, this gorgeous copper vessel with a marble lid will look right at home in any part of your living space.
11. White Wood Number 2 Candle ($55): Light this musky candle before a cold-weather Netflix marathon with bae. Sounds like an A+ holiday night to us.
12. Jonathan Adler Home Candle ($38): Can’t commit to a single holiday scent this year? No worries — this candle smells like pine and evergreen trees, winter berries, cinnamon, clove and a hint of winter snow all in one.
Loving these cold weather candles? Follow us on Pinterest for more ways to winterize your space!