15 Creative Ideas For An Ugly Sweater Holiday Party
The cider cocktails are prepped, the playlist is ready to go and the camera is ready… it’s ugly sweater party time! And even though your calendar is filled to the brim with last-minute shopping and miscellaneous holiday to-dos, there’s no need to be a party pooper when it comes to the planning. These fun party ideas, recipes and ugly Christmas sweater DIYs will have you sending out your Facebook invites with glee.
1. Tacky Holiday Sweater DIY: Don’t get so deep into planning that you forget about your ensemble! This ugly sweater DIY will save you from waiting on shipping and combing through the racks of your local thrift store. (via Brit + Co)
6. Unreal Ink Shop Temporary Tattoos ($5): Wear your love for the holidays on your sleeve (or anywhere, really) with these cheesy temporary tats.
8. Slow Cooker Apple Cider: Anything in bulk is a great idea, ’cause you don’t want to be prepping drinks all night. This apple cider is prepped in the slow cooker so you’ll have something seriously tasty (and aromatic) for your holiday guests. (via Gimme Some Oven)
13. White Elephant Gift Exchange: Encourage all guests to bring a wacky white elephant gift for a gift exchange — party favors for everyone!
14. Chocolate Christmas Tree Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting: There are sweets all over the place around the holidays, so make sure your sugary confections stand out. These sweet and salty cupcakes are sure to get Instagrammed (and then devoured ASAP). (via Just a Taste)
Are you hosting or attending an ugly sweater party? Show us your pics on Instagram using the hashtag #IAmCreative!