16 of the Best Hydrating Concealers for Cold Weather We Need RN
We love cranking up the thermostat for a “winter edition” Netflix and chill sesh just as much as you do, but we’re always left feeling desert-dry and in need of skin-soothing ingredients like those found in beauty oils for the hair, face, and body. The back-and-forth between the cold air outdoors and the dry heat indoors sucks the moisture straight from our skin, leaving dry patches and redness behind. But this winter you can count on a future of flawless selfies thanks to these camouflagers that are perfect for these conditions. Below, shop 16 hydrating concealers that all lock your skin’s moisture in.
1. Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal ($24): There’s a lot to love about this multi-tasking concealer and illuminator. For starters, it smooths and conditions the skin with vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera. Plus, the two-in-one packaging is perfect for a quick winter glam on-the-go.
2. RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up ($36): We’re still obsessing over the nourishing coconut oil-infused cover-up from green beauty’s most talked-about line. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s officially the time.
3. The Balm Cosmetics Time Balm Concealer ($18): This punny beauty buy is a serious wrinkle fighter as well as a top-notch concealer. Each of the line’s nine different shades is packed with vitamins A, C, E, and Panthenol, protecting your youthful glow with each application.
4. Glossier Stretch Concealer ($18): The elastic micro-waxes in this mineral-pigmented buy prevent dreaded creasing and leave you with a natural-looking finish. It’s also hydrating AF thanks to beeswax, avocado and jojoba oils, and cocoa butter ingredients to boot.
5. Dr. Hauschka Concealer ($26): Botanicals like calendula and almond oils, as well as shea butter, hydrate your skin as they camouflage it. This organic pick was formulated with a holistic approach to skincare, making it extra gentle for green-centric ladies.
6. Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Stick Broad Spectrum SPF ($70): What can’t this cult-favorite concealer do? This celebrity-beloved cosmetic contains patented technology and an SPF, making it a trusted luxury beauty buy year-round.
8. Juice Beauty Perfecting Concealer ($25): Grapeseed and jojoba oils lock moisture into your skin, while vitamins C and E fight free radical damage — all while camouflaging skin like a champ. Talk about a good clean beauty buy!
9. Nu Evolution Cosmetics Camouflage Cream ($32): Get ready to obsess over this soothing, healing, and totally clean beauty balm. Shea butter, seed butter, and waxes all shield your face from cold weather — making this option our go-to this winter.
10. Givenchy Mister Light Instant Correct Pen ($37): If you want to up your coverage, note that this slick liquid formula layers gorgeously on top of other concealers. Plus, its applicator brush makes it super easy to apply.
11. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer ($26): The exclusive to Sephora collection uses algae to provide your skin with extra protection as it covers up the appearance of unwanted spots for up to 12 hours. The skin-saving elixir adds both smoothness and moisture while keeping you covered like a pro.
12. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($29): Antioxidants, green tea, anti-aging peptides, and lychee infusions all make this gel-like concealer ah-freaking-amazing for your skin.
13. Bodyography Skin Perfecter Concealer ($19): This baby goes on light as a feather, so it won’t interfere with your winter skincare regimen. Plus, along with its great coverage comes the healing benefits of vitamin E.
14. Zo Skin Health by Zein Obagi Offects Correct & Conceal ($29): Meet the brand new line of dermatologist-formulated cosmetics by the celebrated Dr. Zein Obagi. His newcomers include this grade-A concealer that treats and covers pimples simultaneously.
15. By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer ($69): The technology in this special concealer for the eyes brightens and smoothes while promoting the growth of collagen and elastin. This is a must-try for babes with dark circles and for anyone who’s into multi-tasking products.
16. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Concealer ($21): This correcting cosmetic camouflages while delivering anti-aging benefits galore. In case you’re wondering, it’s the best-selling product’s rockstar ingredient, Anogeissus, that reduces the appearance of fine lines over time.
How will you keep your face hydrated and your blemishes covered this winter? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.