The Best Hi-Chew Flavors Ranked for You to Enjoy
If you wished you could get your hands on even more of the strangely wonderful Hi-Chew flavors, listen up! To honor the 10th anniversary of the launch of the Japanese candy in the United States, Morinaga, the makers of Hi-Chew, are asking fans to vote on the next flavor release in its East Meets West Flavor Challenge.
1. Lilikoi: Based on the Hawaiian fruit, Lilikoi offers the best balance of flavors from all the Hi-Chew flavors we tried. The tart, tropical flavor is reminiscent of tropical punch, with a slight kiwi-and apricot-like taste.
20. Strawberry Cheesecake: We wanted to like this flavor, but it just wasn't in the stars. We found the sour notes with the strawberry sort of clashed. That's okay, though. There are PLENTY of Hi-Chew flavors we're obsessed with.
(Photos via Morinaga / Hi-Chew)
- Yes, You Can Totally Overdose on Gummy Vitamins - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Watermelon Gifts That Celebrate Summer's Favorite Fruit - Brit + Co ›
- We Ranked Hi-Chew's Most Strangely Wonderful Japanese Flavors ... ›