10 of the Newest Beauty Launches of 2017
Um. It’s 2017. Literally WTF. When did the holidays end? Somehow, January always seems to sneak up on me — even though it’s arguably *the* best month of the year in beauty launches. Lots of beauty brands make a big splash with mega-newness this month, and 2017’s shaping up to be no exception. Here are 10 of the raddest new beauty products that are hitting shelves in January.
1. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer ($30): NARS is at it again, y’all, with another stellar product launch that seriously delivers. This is the brand’s highest coverage concealer yet, but it still looks natural (how TF do they do that?). Its blendable, buildable, oil-free formula totally covers up any imperfections you have without ever looking cakey.
2. Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant ($58): If you’re dealing with dull skin (like lots of us are this time of year), you should give this product a try. I have been using this stuff for about a month pre-launch, and it’s made my skin much more smooth and even-toned. The best part about this resurfacer is that it’s gentle AF — seriously, even my sensitive skin loves it — so you don’t have to worry about overdoing it. Ever.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara ($8) in Cobalt Blue: The cult favorite is back with a bright, cobalt blue color — say whaaaa? This mascara is some of the best EVER and it costs less than $10. The punchy hue of this new offering can take your lashes to the next level with just a couple swipes. You can opt for a more subtle look by only brushing this color onto the tips of your lashes too!
4. bareMinerals Eternalixir Skin Volumizing Oil Serum ($55): Get your skin in tip-top shape with this mineral-infused serum. A few drops of this stuff will instantly plump up your skin, making it look and feel like the skin of your earlier years ;) Beyond that, it’s super hydrating and will give major TLC to winter-parched skin.
6. Tata Harper Clarifying Spot Solution ($32): Gotta love a product that’s described as both “powerful and gentle,” especially when it comes to treating breakouts. Broccoli extract, apple seed oil and sea buckthorn work to minimize blemishes while also preventing new ones from forming.
7. Urban Decay Setting Chill Spray ($31): Urban Decay’s makeup setting sprays are some of the best out there, so the fact that they’re launching a few new versions is making beauty babes v happy. The Chill version features time-release tech that, throughout the day, cools your skin so your makeup doesn’t slip and slide off from heat. TECHNOLOGY!
8. Drybar Whiskey Fix Styling Paste ($27): That messy, undone look is *in* when it comes to your hair, and this new product from Drybar will help you achieve it. Work a bit of this paste through your hair and you’ll get instant texture, grit (in a good way) and holding power that washes out easily. If you have annoying baby hair or flyaways, this stuff is also a lifesaver.
9. FLOWER Pots Powder Blush ($9): Rosy cheeks are always on-trend. This blendable blush is super flattering on all skin tones and the pigments intensify as you layer the product — score! Swirl a fluffy blush brush in this stuff, tap it on your cheeks and you’ve got instant healthy color on your face. Boom!