We’re all about matching tattoos and friendship bracelets, but nothing really solidifies a bond with your bestie like a well-coordinated Halloween costume. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite ideas that don’t require an overwhelming trip to the costume shop so that you can get back to the important things (i.e., building up that spooky Netflix queue and perfecting those spooky drink concoctions for your Halloween party). Scroll down for some spooky + fun BFF costume ideas.
2. Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe: These two were unstoppable forces and continue to be style icons to this day. Put that LBD and LWD to good use and don’t forget the rouge and pearls. (via Flickr)
5. Twin Emojis: Chances are, there are quite a few emoji clusters in you and your BFF’s iMessages. Why not live the dream with these dancing ladies? Opt for black rompers or leotards and you’ll be good to go. (via Brit + Co)
7. Gossip Girl: We’ve all coveted Blair’s polished style and Serena’s laid-back vibes at one time or another. The only tough part here is choosing one of these ladies’ style over the other. Good luck, Gossips. XOXO (via Galleryhip)
9. Pretty Little Liars: Got a secret? Can you keep it? Throw together some black ensembles and a little dirt (graveyard optional, of course) and string together seven seasons’ worth of lies and intricate storylines for this secretive squad costume. (via Seventeen)
11. Parks and Recreation: We’ve all wanted to move to Pawnee and eat waffles with Leslie. The next best thing is putting together a group costume, or even just going as BFF Dream Team Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins. Extra points for a third person Lil’ Sebastian costume. (via Ahalogy)
14. Sugar Skulls: Flower crowns aren’t just for summer festivals. Pull those blooms out of retirement and grab some colorful face makeup. It just so happens we’ve got a tutorial for you. (via All Womens Talk)
16. Thing 1 and Thing 2: If you and your bestie are all about causing mischief together, then this costume is for you. Plus, it’s an easy costume hack with two red maxi skirts, paper and a two bright blue wigs. (via Brit + Co)
How will you and your BFF dress up this Halloween? Share your costume ideas in the comments!