Love to ride your bicycle, but never know where to put it when you get home? Perhaps you leave it in the hallway and have to fumble with it just to get to your closet, or maybe you lock it up outside your apartment with the constant worry that it might get stolen? Well, as it turns out, your gorgeous bike is more than ready to double as wall art, and these 16 bike racks will help you get it done.
1. Delta Cycle Two Bike Gravity Stand ($80): This is a great option for renters because you simply lean it against the wall. The stand itself is then stable enough to store two bikes.
3. AlexaLethan Rack and Knob Bike Rack ($122): The price of this may look a little steep for how minimal it is, but it’s pretty ideal for folks who live in a small space. The rack hooks onto knobs on your wall and is easy to take off when not being used, meaning you don’t always have a random rack jutting out of your wall.
5.LongHillOriginals Bike Branch Rack ($50): This bike rack gives us Snow White vibes. She would totally ask her crew of dwarves to fashion her a bike and rack made only of forest materials.
6. LomaLiving Modern Minimalist Bike Storage ($110): Oh, we love the diamond shape of this wall-mounted bike rack. Use the shelf to store your helmet and bike lock keys, or place a potted plant for decor.
8. DIY Bike Trophy Wall: If riding a bike is more of a lifestyle than a mode of transportation, create a wall of trophies from bike parts. The artist who created this wall was inspired by Pablo Picasso. Who says bike parts aren’t a form of art? (via HiConsumption)
9. CB2 Wood Bike Storage ($50): How many times have you walked into your apartment, tossed your bike in the hallway, and then tripped on it? Here’s a tidy little shelf that will not only keep your bike safe, upright, and out of the way; it will also give you a place to drop your keys.
11. Cool Material 718 Bedford Ave Bike Rack ($400): How cool is this triangular shelf? We’re not sure we’d leave our bike unlocked hanging on a rack on Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn, but this would be great in a home or back patio.
12. Andreas Scheiger Used Bicycle Rack ($259): Another one made from repurposed bike materials, this uses a seat for padding your bike and handlebars for hanging. And it also looks kind of like a moose head when there’s no bike hanging from it.
13. Gear Up Floor to Ceiling Oak Rack ($190): This floor-to-ceiling rack makes it easy to install anywhere in your home without doing any permanent damage to the wall.
14. allwedoiswood The WC Bike Shelf ($75+): Care for a few books with your bike? Maybe a plant? This gorgeous handcrafted shelf is almost a work of art.
16. NaiveNoirFurniture Ash Wood Bike Pegs ($75+): These pegs aren’t for additional bike passengers. Mount two on your wall and create a smart, simple bike rack. There’s a dozen of colors to choose from in case you want your pegs to blend into your brightly painted wall.
On the hunt for trendy bike storage at home? Follow us on Pinterest for tons of tips and inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.