Cute Bike Gear You'll Actually Want to Wear
Many of us picked up biking as a way to get around and cope with the stress of last year. And we're not putting the brakes (ahem) on our newfound love for the sport anytime soon. You can't beat the endorphin boost, the nature inspo, the calorie burn! Here are the cutest cycling clothes *and* some cute accessories, including the actual bike. Happy cycling!
Rapha + Outdoor Voices Bra $70
Rapha + Outdoor Voices Jersey $150
REI Co-op Junction Cycling Rain Jacket (
Free People Odessa Short ($58)
Rapha + Outdoor Voices High-Waisted Padded Shorts ($110)
Etsy Bike Bell Rainbow ($11)
Etsy Bike Pannier ($80)
Where are you biking these days? Share with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- A Cooler, Cargo System, and Lockable Bike Trunk in One - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Creative Ways to Hang Up Your Bike - Brit + Co ›
- 40 Rad Bike Gadgets to Rock Your Ride - Brit + Co ›
- The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Summer Dressing - Brit + Co ›
- Bike to Work + Beyond With 25 Must-Haves for the Stylish Biker - Brit + Co ›
- 34 Tech-cessories to Ask Santa For This Christmas - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Pieces of Workout Gear That Will Make You WANT to Hit the Gym - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Bike Lights That Won’t Look Lame on Your Frame - Brit + Co ›
- Boncho, the Kickstarter Bike Poncho Makes Riding in the Rain Not Suck - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Innovative Bike Gadgets - Brit + Co ›
Theresa Gonzalez is a content creator based in San Francisco and the author of Sunday Sews. She's a lover of all things design and spends most of her days momming her little one Matilda.