10 Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Actually Love
You’re pretty much an expert on the important issues in life (fall hair trends, sourcing delicious recipes), but when it comes to choosing a thoughtful (but still super sweet) present for the guy in your life, you go blank. To help, we found ten amazing options any dude would be delighted to receive. From a masculine grooming kit to a practical but cool watch, these presents are sure to please. Happy shopping!
1. Passthrough Watch Strap ($65): A nice watch deserves a band to match, so gift your boo this genuine leather strap for a 20mm watch in any of four available colors.
2. Bacon Six Ways ($59): Next to dogs, bacon just might be man’s best friend. So naturally, your boyfriend will love this kit of six epic bacon products.
3. Bearded Man Set – Beard Oil + Hair Wax ($27): If your boo is bearded, smooching might be a little scratchy. This beard oil + wax set will help smooth out that facial hair sitch.
4. Safety Razor Shaving Kit ($108): On the other hand, if your BF likes to keep his face clean + smooth, this kit comes with everything he needs to get a closer shave than ever before.
5. SKEYE Nano Drone ($49): As the saying goes, boys will be boys, and we all know boys certainly love their toys. This tiny quadcopter is bound to become bae’s prize possession.
6. Mantry – Food Crate Subscription ($85): They say food is the way to a man’s heart, so snag this subscription box of six artisan foods that get delivered right to his door.
7. Party On! Excellent! Trunks ($110): These turquoise trunks rock hand-drawn illustrations from one of the most excellent movies around. The perfect gift for your Wayne’s World + beaching-loving boo-thang.
8. Cold Bruer ($75): Allow your coffee-addict boyfriend to skip the line at Starbucks with this slow drip cold brew coffee maker. Mornings made SO much easier.
9. Hikari Pack ($84): This versatile backpack also functions as a shoulder bag and tote, so it’s great for the guy on the go. Order it in gray, blue, striped or maybe all three.
10. Moscow Mule Cocktail Set ($99): Whip up b-day drinks with this cocktail kit! Including ginger syrup, copper mugs + a shaker, you’ll have everything you need to make a delicious Moscow Mule.
Which of these gifts are you planning to buy for your guy? Let us know in the comments section.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.