Despite what we may be led to believe, dads actually enjoy the occasional pampering session (or two). While mani/pedis and facials may not be his top choice, odds are that most of our dear old dads have a supply of go-to grooming products in their arsenal. With Father’s Day around the corner, there’s no time like the present to find your dad a new cologne or aftershave to get hooked on. Look no further than these 19 Brit + Co-approved beauty products that, yes, any dad you know will dig.
1. Prospector Co. Peary & Henson Aftershave ($18): Whatever you do, don’t let this aftershave by Prospector Co. fly under your radar. In the midst of mass-produced products, this company keeps everything in-house thanks to small, hand-crafted batches. Did we mention that their bay leaf and coriander aftershave smells sensational?
2. Harry’s Deluxe Winston Shave Set ($30): Rest assured that you don’t have to spend a fortune to come away with an exceptional grooming product that Dad will love. Case in point: Harry’s has received a rep for their “ergonomically designed” (and affordable!) razors that come second to none.
3. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb ($90): If the bottle itself is this demanding, then the fragrance must be empowering. For an all-around masculine scent that is anything but generic, Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb is a winner.
4. Ye Ol’ Goat Soap ($14): People, this is not your average soap. Besides the fact that this bar was created on a goat farm south of Houston, it’s also loaded with all-natural ingredients that will leave Dad with the best skin ever.
5. Dollar Shave Club Gift Card ($10+): Get the papa in your life hooked up to a razor club that will change his shaving routine for everrr.
6. Burberry Brit Eau De Toilette 100 ml ($80): We’re pretty sure that you can never go wrong with anything by Burberry. This classic Burberry Brit cologne, scented with hints of spicy cedar wood and nutmeg, is no exception.
7. Tub Elixir ($28): Don’t let them fool you — after a long, hard day of work, there’s nothing that dads want more than a nice, relaxing bubble bath. Seriously. This tub elixir, which functions as both a bubbly soap and body wash, is sure to meet the approval of any man in your life.
8. Jimmy Choo MAN Deodorant Stick ($25): Say goodbye to ordinary, everyday deodorants, because once your dad tries this “MAN” stick by Jimmy Choo, he’ll never be able to use anything else. Described as having a powerful and modern scent, this deodorant is a game changer.
9. American Crew Pomade ($8): If your dad has finicky hair, then he’s going to love this pomade by American Crew. Whether he uses it right before work in the morning or prior to formal occasions, this stuff simply works.
10. Portland General Conditioner ($25): If the feeling of excitement that you get when you try a new conditioner is any indication, then boy is your dad in for a special treat. This Portland General Conditioner not only has a refreshing minty scent, but it leaves hair thicker, richer and healthier than ever before. #winning
11. Kalamazoo Cleanser (starting at $10): Wow, this Kalamazoo cleanser is crazy good. For unruly beards, this cleanser made from fresh ingredients like pineapple juice and jojoba oil will leave your skin feeling soft to the touch.
12. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel ($25): If your dad doesn’t already swear by Kiehl’s products, then he will soon enough. Proof that facials aren’t just for us girls, this vitamin-enriched moisturizer will help replenish tired, dull-looking skin back to its healthy, revitalized state.
13. Hermes Eau d’Orange Verte ($42): Sealed up in one of the luxury brand’s signature orange boxes, this all-over shampoo by Hermes will not disappoint. One dab and we’re pretty sure that your dad will be converted.
14. Clinique for Men Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizer ($26): Yasss, now Dad too can discover just how amazing Clinique products are. This Clinique for Men oil moisturizer will more than likely become part of your dad’s day-to-night beauty routine.
15. Beard Treatment ($29): When it comes to Dad, it’s all about keeping his beard or stache in check. Easier said than done, right? Jam-packed with all-natural ingredients, this beard treatment promises to tame and treat dry skin without leaving any undesired residue.
16. D.S. & Durga for J.Crew Longshoreman Cologne ($106): For dapper dads that have serious sartorial chops, this exclusive cologne is a must. Formulated in Brooklyn, Longshoreman cologne is created in small batches to achieve a distinct scent inspired by “the 1930s docks of New York.”
17. Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler ($60): Gone are the days of trying one cologne at a time — thanks to this Sephora cologne sampler, he can keep testing until he finds one that he really likes. With Giorgio Armani, Lacoste and Yves Saint Laurent thrown into the mix, it’s a win-win situation.
18. Jack Black SuperFly First Class Travel Essentials ($19): Repeat after us: Travel size is the best size. This Jack Black grooming set consisting of three best-selling skincare products (a conditioning shave, face moisturizer and therapy lip balm) will leave any dad feeling like a million bucks.
19. The Art of Shaving Kit ($120): A standout dad deserves nothing but the best (but you already knew that). Serving as the holy grail of grooming products, this gift set by The Art of Shaving will create for the most comfortable and soothing shave possible… no razor burn here!
Will you be purchasing any of these beauty products for Father’s Day? Tell us in the comments below!