It’s no secret that we love black + white stripes here at Brit + Co. So undoubtedly we were stoked to see the trend burgeoning into the wedding scene. We are absolutely swooning over this bold statement and shortly, you will be too. So get ready for some eye candy. We’ve got 20 gorgeous black + white wedding details that would be perfect for your nuptial bliss.
1. Stunning Striped + Floral Cake: Absolutely stunning in every sense of the word, this cake has left us speechless, which is hard to do. (via Wild Orchid Baking Company)
2. Black + White Tablecloth: With a bold tablecloth, you can save on centerpieces. Just add in some simple gold vases filled with bright flowers, and bam. You’re done. (via Southern Weddings)
3. Preppy Bridesmaid Dresses: Having a summer wedding? Preppy bridesmaid dresses are just the thing you need. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Striped Bow Tie: There is hardly anything more handsome than a striped bow tie. We recommend pairing it with a stripe-wrapped boutonniere. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Bold Napkins: Bold napkins dress up your wedding tables in an unexpected way. It’s nice to put some thought into a detail that is usually an afterthought. (via Style Me Pretty)
6. Ticket Garland: It’s an unstated wedding rule: Every reception must have garland somewhere. (via Ruffled)
7. Black + White Shoes: This shot makes married ladies everywhere want to go back and do it all over again. Swoon! Those shoes! (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Mod Bridesmaid Dresses: For a retro wedding, grab some thick striped dresses for your bridesmaids. The results are effortless and chic. (via Snippet + Ink)
9. Chic Chair Cushions: Who would have thought chair cushions could be such an integral party of wedding decor? (via Elizabeth Anne)
10. Angled Menus: We kind of have a thing for paper products and beautiful graphic design. These menus knew that. Then they got all gussied up and showed up on our screen. We didn’t stand a chance. (via Fig. 2)
11. Stylish Menu Ties: This has Southern wedding written all over it. Adding in a sprig of fresh herbs, like rosemary or lavender, is both darling and fragrant. (via Elizabeth Anne)
12. Gorgeous Invitations: Way to get your wedding started off on the right foot! These invitations will have your guests counting down the days until the big day. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. Pinstriped Menus: The subtle touch of pinstripes is always delightful — unless we’re talking suits, then we have to think about it. We also love the antique flatware. (via Style Me Pretty)
14. Sparkly Bouquet Wraps: Want to save on that expensive bouquet? Go ahead. Commit to fewer stems, buy some eye-catching ribbon and trimming and work them into the petals. (via Ruffled)
15. Bold Ceremony Backdrop: Your ceremony backdrop absolutely does not have to be elaborate or time consuming for it to make an impact. (via Etsy)
16. Pyramid Favor Boxes ($4): How cool are these? Whatever your favor — it needs to go in one of these little pyramids.
17. Bow Tie Stir Sticks: The bride’s mother made these stir sticks for her daughter’s wedding. If your mom is even the slightest bit crafty, we’re sure she’d be honored to hack these for you, too. (via Pizzazzerie)
18. Classic Bridesmaid Dresses: Traditional brides, listen up. These bridesmaid dresses are perfect for your wedding. We’re all about having each friend wear a different poppy shoe color. (via Style Me Pretty)
19. Striped Straws: Here to send your cocktails over the top… stripy straws! (via The Sweetest Occasion)
20. Naked Cake + Table Runner: A naked chocolate cake with white frosting is an organic way to make some adorable stripes for your wedding. (via Wedding Chicks)
Do you like this bold look for a wedding? Chat with us in the comments.