15 Blanket Coats to Keep You Cozy This Season
Isn’t every gal’s goal to stay cute yet cozy once the temperatures dip? There’s good news for all the fashion obsessed and chill adverse out there: The blanket coat has us ALL covered. Surely any garment that has the word “blanket” in it is bound to be the comfiest piece of clothing in our closets. And that’s why we’ve found 15 of the coziest wraps of the season. Let’s give them a warm welcome.
1. Jeran Coat ($138): Wrap up summer and fall into this fabulous Jeran Coat from Nasty Gal. The leather sash doesn’t come with it, but we highly recommend finding one.
2. Cashmere Blanket Coat ($3,995): Does Burberry ever steer us wrong? The answer is no in the looks department and 100 percent yes in the financial department. Dollar billz aside, we aren’t surprised that they nailed the design of this black and gray looker.
3. Asymmetrical Blanket Coat ($229): Nothing says fall quite like a little bit of soft plaid.
4. Geometric Bohemian Coat ($198): Go long… in this colorful geometric boho look.
5. Wintervacht Coat ($156): We officially have a new brand obsession. Wintervacht coats are all made from secondhand materials, like Dutch woolen blankets. All the products are handmade in the Netherlands and every jacket is limited edition, so don’t worry about running into another person wearing one walking down the street.
6. Blanket Trench Coat ($1,395): A good trench is a closet staple. Cozy up in this timeless look.
8. Reversible Blanket Coat ($2,995): Reversible basically means a two for one. We can thank Ralph Lauren for blowing our minds with this one.
9. Blair Boucle Coat ($428): This neutral-colored blanket coat is great for any occasion. Dress it down with jeans during the day or up with stilettos for a night out.
10. Custom Blanket Coat ($950): The best thing about this coat is that it will be made just for YOU. This custom-crafted blanket coat may be pricey, but it will for sure be one of a kind!
11. Striped Blanket Coat ($995): We can’t help but HEART this girly, but so chic Valentino blanket coat.
12. Jacquard Blanket Coat ($550): It’s more lightweight than the others on our list making it perfect for fall. Pair it with leather leggings, and you’re ready to roll.
13. Checkered Blanket Coat ($2,410): How fun are the pinwheels on this checkered coat? And the fringe? To die for.
14. Blanket Cape ($99): BONUS ALERT: This awesome blanket cape comes with a matching drawstring bag — love it.
15. Liquorish Blanket Coat ($52): Black and white doesn’t ever go out of style, and that’s a good thing, because we are drooling over this look.
Which blanket coat will you be getting cozy with this season? Warm it up in the comments below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.