We first fell in love with the made-to-order fashion side Bow & Drape when we discovered their awesome line of 3D printed belts. Classic accessories with a high tech twist? You know we’re in. Then, we were lucky enough to have Aubrie Pagano and a few other B&D gals join us at Re:Make in October. Once we saw how easy it was to customize their collection of serious comfy sweatshirts, well, that sealed the deal.
Now that the holidays are here, we’re all about adding some glitz and glitter to our wardrobe. We’ve rounded up our favorite Bow & Drape ways to add a touch of classy sparkle (yes, sparkle can be classy) to basics like v-neck tees, blazers, and more. Plus, we’re giving away a special Bow & Drape holiday gift box, which includes a customizable sequined sweatshirt (like the ones we’re rocking above), to THREE lucky readers! Read on to find out how you can enter to win.
1. The Easy Oxford ($98): Oxfords are a wardrobe staple that you can’t live without. While we won’t deny that it’s versatile and timeless, it can also be a little bit boring. Jazz up this basic blouse with fun buttons and sparkly pocket appliques.
2. V-neck Du Jour ($28): Fact: You can never have too many v-neck tees. Fact #2: A blinged out t-shirt is the easiest way to add some holiday cheer to any outfit.
3. The Billie Sweatshirt ($68): OMG. This is the coziest and most stylish sweatshirt we’ve ever seen. Add sequined appliques and lettering (up to 25 characters) to make this sweatshirt your own (or to customize it for a friend).
4. Bijoux Blazer ($298): We’re swooning over this menswear-inspired blazer. I mean, that burgundy silk totally screams holiday party, right? It would also be the perfect way to dress up your V-neck Du Jour.
5. Pastiche Clutch ($78): You can’t go to a holiday party without a super chic clutch. The Pastiche fits the bill. Oh, and you can customize your clutch with a variety of 3D printed zipper pulls. We’re sold.
6. BONUS! Dog Sweaters ($28): Get ready, Bow & Drape’s holiday collection is launching TOMORROW, November 27th. Our favorite item? These customizable dog sweaters. We’re obsessed.
Now, what about that giveaway? Three lucky readers will win a gift box packed with a customizable holiday sweatshirt (pictured above), a holiday scarf (pictured above), and a $50 gift card to use on the Bow & Drape website! Here’s how to enter the giveaway: All you have to do is submit your email address in the form below and you’ll be entered to win.
Submitting your email address also means you’ll be subscribing to the Brit + Co. newsletter (if you’re not already subscribed) and the Bow & Drape newsletter. This giveaway closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, December 3rd. As always, the winner will be chosen at random. Full contest terms here.
What are your go-to websites for holiday gifts? Drop us a line in the comments below!