Create a Custom Sequined Sweatshirt Online With Bow & Drape
We first fell in love with the made-to-order fashion side Bow & Drape when we discovered their awesome line of 3D printed belts. Classic accessories with a high tech twist? You know we’re in. Then, we were lucky enough to have Aubrie Pagano and a few other B&D gals join us at Re:Make in October. Once we saw how easy it was to customize their collection of serious comfy sweatshirts, well, that sealed the deal.
Now that the holidays are here, we’re all about adding some glitz and glitter to our wardrobe. We’ve rounded up our favorite Bow & Drape ways to add a touch of classy sparkle (yes, sparkle can be classy) to basics like v-neck tees, blazers, and more. Plus, we’re giving away a special Bow & Drape holiday gift box, which includes a customizable sequined sweatshirt (like the ones we’re rocking above), to THREE lucky readers! Read on to find out how you can enter to win.
1. The Easy Oxford ($98): Oxfords are a wardrobe staple that you can’t live without. While we won’t deny that it’s versatile and timeless, it can also be a little bit boring. Jazz up this basic blouse with fun buttons and sparkly pocket appliques.
2. V-neck Du Jour ($28): Fact: You can never have too many v-neck tees. Fact #2: A blinged out t-shirt is the easiest way to add some holiday cheer to any outfit.
4. Bijoux Blazer ($298): We’re swooning over this menswear-inspired blazer. I mean, that burgundy silk totally screams holiday party, right? It would also be the perfect way to dress up your V-neck Du Jour.
5. Pastiche Clutch ($78): You can’t go to a holiday party without a super chic clutch. The Pastiche fits the bill. Oh, and you can customize your clutch with a variety of 3D printed zipper pulls. We’re sold.
6. BONUS! Dog Sweaters ($28): Get ready, Bow & Drape’s holiday collection is launching TOMORROW, November 27th. Our favorite item? These customizable dog sweaters. We’re obsessed.
Now, what about that giveaway? Three lucky readers will win a gift box packed with a customizable holiday sweatshirt (pictured above), a holiday scarf (pictured above), and a $50 gift card to use on the Bow & Drape website! Here’s how to enter the giveaway: All you have to do is submit your email address in the form below and you’ll be entered to win.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)