17 DIY Ways to Upgrade a Brown Bag
Ah, yes, the iconic brown bag. It’s faithfully held millions of American lunches for decades now, but we’re here to breathe new life into this oft overlooked art supply. That’s right. The seemingly dull brown bag can be used to create something sort of stunning. For those of you out there who still brown bag it daily, this is how you reallyupgrade your office lunch.
2. Free Printables: This brown bag hack is pretty straight forward. Print and cut out a design or simple banner, paste it on and then add some washi tape for more patterned fun! (via Hostess With the Mostess)
3. Pom Pom Gift Bags: These crinkled and pom-pom’ed gift bags will make adorable party favor bags for your kiddies’ next birthday party! We especially love how the handwritten manila tags add a personal touch. (via This Little Street)
4. Manila-Tagged Gift Bag: This DIY bag proves that simple is chic. All you’ll need is a hole punch, a hangtag and some twine to turn a brown paper bag into an elegant yet understated gift bag. (via The Party Studio Blog)
16. Circus Bags: With all those kids trading their PB+Js for fruit snacks and what not, that lunchroom can quickly become a three-ring circus. Pay tribute with these free printables. (via Lindy Cottage Hill)
17. Woodland Creatures: Alright, everyone can just go home. This bag just won the prize for the cutest brown bag. If you’re not into raccoons, there are also instructions on how to make a fox and a hedgehog. (via Lines Across)
Have a brown bag hack you’d like to share? Post a link to it in the comments below!