12 Cat Costumes That Will Make Your Day
If you’ve already got your costume set but need to find one for your furry companion, don’t fret. From caped superheroes to pop culture-inspired costumes, this list has just about everything you could think of for your best friend. Just when you thought your feline couldn’t get any cuter, here are 12 adorable (but fierce) costumes for your cat to rock out all Halloween week.
1. Simply Sphynx Daisy Halloween Cat Hat ($31): Every kitty wants to be the center of attention, and what better way to do that than by looking like a bouquet of flowers.
2. To Scarborough Fair Cat Witch Hat ($40): Witchcraft at its finest right here. If the cat is dressed up, it means you don’t have to, but who would miss out on a matching costume opportunity.
3. Miss Maddy Makes Pepperoni Pizza Costume for Cats ($12): You wanna pizza me? Your fur baby will totally love wearing this *insert eye roll*, but just think of the pictures!
4. Meowingtons Peacock Cat Costume ($48): Their tail doesn’t quite rival that of a peacock, but at least with this look, they can pretend that it does.
5. To Scarborough Fair Cat Robin Hood Hat ($48): He steals from the rich to give to the poor, so if your salmon goes missing you know what’s up.
6. Cat Galaxy Goods Ballerina Cat Costume ($6): She’ll be Pretty in Pink this year.
7. Cat Pirate Costume ($12): Watch out for your wallet, this pirate may be looking for treasure (or cat food).
8. Nacome Pet Sombrero Hat ($3): Yo quiero cat nip. Your little friend can partake in the fiesta happening by the front door, in style.
9. Tickety Bootique Thunderstorm and Lighting Cat Costume ($16): It’s not that big of a stretch to make them personify their mood, is it?
10. Youbedo Halloween Bat Wing Costume ($8): “Fear me! I am the night!” is what your cat would say if they could speak. Instead, it will likely be a series of meows.
11. Tickety Bootique Hare Costume ($22): The large ears are comical, and oh so worthy of a family portrait.
12. Rubie’s Star Wars Classic Leia Cat Buns ($12): Did your friend join Rebel Alliance? When they start treating the litter box like the Millennium Falcon, you’ll know it’s time for them to join.
Which of these adorable costumes will your cat be wearing on Halloween? Let us know @Britandco.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.