There are a few standards of fall style that we can always count on — camel coats, crisp new denim, and cozy knits, you know, the usuals. But this season, some of our favorite celebs are shaking things up with bright hues, cool-girl color combos, and wardrobe remixes that have made us reconsider cold weather staples. Scroll down for a look at the famous faces that are redefining this seasonal dressing.
1. Kat Graham: Proof that maximalism is here to stay, the Vampire Diaries actress piles on the bold colors at the Gucci show during Milan fashion week.
2. Julianne Hough: Leather leggings are so 2013, but if you’re looking for a new way to take on leather weather, then suede pants, like Hough’s, are total perfection.
3. Kaia Gerber: This look’s got all the elements of a typical, nothing-new fall outfit: a preppy plaid print and an oversized blazer. But the unexpected punky twist of combat boots makes it so fresh.
4. Alessandra Ambrosio: A new way to strut camel this season? Oh yes! The track pant trend is a tricky one to get on board with for many, but in buttery beige, we’re all about it.
5. Dua Lipa: The pop singer looks like she walked out of an episode of Gossip Girl in the best way possible. We’re loving her update on the prep school look, plus she scores extra credit for adding a statement shoe.
6. Kate Hudson: A statement coat is a must for fall and winter, but Hudson takes it to the next level with a red, white, and blue combo that plays into the popular Americana trend.
7. Camila Mendes: We love the way this Riverdale star doesn’t let her petite frame stop her from taking on fall’s biggest styles — these wide pants elongate her legs rather than swallow them, making them look trés chic!
8. Kristin Bell: Take a cue from one of our most loved actresses the next time you rock a jumpsuit by coupling it with a plain tee underneath. It adds instant cool-girl charm.
9. Chrissy Teigen: Our ride-or-die tweeter makes the case for a not-so-classic LBD in your fall line-up. This one is equal parts Wednesday Adams and Westworld and we can’t help but love it.
10. Reese Witherspoon: Queen of approachable yet amazing style, the Big Little Lies star can take an everyday outfit and give it a little oomph. Case in point — the ruffles on this sweater are the perfect extra touch.
11. Bella Hadid: If you’re reaching for rib-knit sweaters this fall, why not opt for a rib-knit dress instead? This A-line cut offers the ideal mix of sporty and girly.
12. Blake Lively: While promoting her new movie, Lively stepped out in a three-piece power suit that takes this season’s must-have gray plaid to epic proportions.
13. Gabrielle Union: Perhaps she was inspired by her new book, We’re Going to Need More Wine, but this actress-turned-author’s Bordeaux velvet pants slay so hard.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
(Photos via Getty)