How to Dress like the Celebs Front Row at Fashion Week
There were celeb sightings aplenty during the Fall/Winter 2015 shows at New York Fashion Week, with everyone from Beyoncé to Olivia Palermo and even Ke$ha cozying up to the catwalk. As we all know, what the celebs are wearing to the shows is almost as exciting as what’s coming down the runway itself. You might have to wait another six months to stock up on fall’s hottest trends, but you can elevate your style right now with these 10 celeb-approved fashion week pieces.
1. Girls on Film Fit and Flare Dress in Floral Print ($48): Dianna Agron embodies feminine elegance, and this fit-and-flare frock is right up her alley. The sweet silhouette is balanced with an illusion neckline for ever-so-subtle sexiness. We’ve got to give her mad props for forgoing bare legs and embracing winter by slipping on some opaque black tights. (photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
2. YMC Pleated Culottes ($186) + Adidas by Stella McCartney Run Jacket ($170): Rihanna has become a style icon and a regular fixture at runway shows across the globe. Girl can pull off almost anything, from classic, lady-like looks to sporty getups with Nike kicks. (photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
3. H&M Coat ($80) + Nasty Gal Such a Gem Shades ($28): You might be shocked to see Kesha (ahem, Ke$ha), on our list of stylish fashion week celebs, but she won us over with that pale blue coat and glitzy pair of shades at Christian Siriano’s show. (photo via Cindy Ord/Getty)
4. Mango Violeta High-Waist Suede Skirt ($70) + J.Crew Turtleneck ($25): Olivia Palermo’s outfits are always on point, which is why they’re one of our favorite parts of fashion week. Her choice of rich fall colors with this suede midi and long, military-inspired coat at Rebecca Minkoff show off some of this season’s best styles, all while tying in seamlessly to the looks gracing the fall runways. (photo via Chelsea Lauren/Getty)
5. Shrimps Orange Faux-Fur Pablo Clutch ($295): We loved seeing Queen Bey in the front row at Kanye’s adidas Originals x Kanye West show, looking like a goddess as usual. While her outfit was flawless (obviously), her eccentric accessory totally caught our eye. (photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
6. ASOS Vintage Midi Skater Dress in Pleated Lurex with Open Back Detail ($119): Alexa Chung never gets it wrong. For Marc by Marc Jacobs, she took masculine pieces, like pointed-toe boots and a black military jacket, and paired them with a flirty, feminine number for an edgy, tomboy-chic look. (photo via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
7. Nasty Gal Love Her Madly Mesh Dress ($78): Subtlety isn’t really Nicki Minaj’s thing, and her outfit for Alexander Wang is a testament to that. If you love Nicki’s daring mesh dress, but aren’t ready to bare it all, this pretty pink interpretation is a little more everyday appropriate. (photo via Craig Barritt/Getty)
8. Ann Taylor Trench Cape ($228): Kylie Jenner ditched her faux-blonde locks for her natural jet black mane to attend 3.1 Phillip Lim’s fall runway show. The youngest of the Kardashian clan hit up the show in a pastel pink double-breasted cape layered over an all-black ensemble. (photo via Craig Barritt/Getty)
9. Sam Edelman Fur Vest ($107): Rita Ora was channeling some major retro vibes at Tommy Hilfiger’s football-themed show. We’re diggin’ those groovy round specs and flamboyant faux-fur vest. (photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
10. Topshop Ultimate MA1 Bomber Jacket ($110): You probably never thought you’d be taking style tips from a toddler, but North West has it on lock. Kim and Kanye’s mini-me was sporting some seriously trendy pieces in the front row of Alexander Wang’s Fall/Winter ’15 show. (photo via Craig Barritt/Getty)
Who gets your vote for best dressed this fashion week? Tell us in the comments!