10 Celeb “Get the Look” Tumblrs to Follow Right Now
Ever wonder where Tay Swift got her bag, or decided you can’t live without that dress you spotted on Mindy Kaling? We found some of the best tumblrs out there dedicated to helping you achieve the most stylish head-to-toe looks from celebs, bloggers and even TV shows. Whether you’re looking for fashion inspo or you’re ready to revamp your closet, you’ll want to to follow all of these tumblrs.
1. The Mindy Project Style: Paging Dr. Lahiri! Get the lowdown on Mindy’s ridiculously fabulous, candy-colored wardrobe on The Mindy Project. The doctor prescribes pretty dresses, bright coats and dreamy handbags.
2. Taylor Swift Style: Sometimes you just need a little Tay. Get your fix of the ladylike fashion we’ve come to love from T. Swift. Every look is broken down into bite-size, shop-able treats. Fill the blank space in your closet with beautiful boots, crop tops all day, structured handbags and of course, red lips.
3. BEYONCE’S STYLE: We all have a little Sasha Fierce in us, and some days only a diva look will do. Who run the world? Matching sets galore, vacation outfit perfection, onstage outfits to dream about and the occasional ‘Freakum Dress’ do.
4. Polyvore: It’s no surprise that the website that brought your magazine clippings to the twenty-first century has a tumblr that could replace your local mall. From fashion that tackles the season’s trends to beauty and celeb looks, P-Vore has you covered. You’ll want to collage blogger fashion, affordable alternatives and visual inspiration you can shop from.
5. What Would Catherine Wear: Everything the Duchess of Cambridge wears tends to fly off the shelves. Consider this blog your insider source for Kate’s accessible style. All hail perfect coats (and hair!), polished dresses and flawless maternity style. (Photo via Pool/Getty)
6. Star Style: The paps have nothing on this star-sighting style blog. It’s like a mixtape of celeb looks from day to night and everything in between. Get your zoom lenses ready for cute casual wear, shoes to die for and so many sunglasses.
7. Emma Stone’s Style: Emma Stone is one of our favorite funny gals, and she has an enviable style game to boot. Get an easy A with great bags, pretty dresses, the best booties and some surprisingly killer heels. We. Want. It. All!
8. Olsens Anonymous: Still have New York Minute on VHS? Check into the program and get the skinny on your favorite fashion duo’s outfits. Grab a front row seat for minimalist dresses, the chicest flats and the hottest trends that haven’t happened yet. (Photo via Stephen Lovekin/Getty)
9. Selena’s Closet: What ARE the kids wearing these days? Check out one of our favorite former Disney stars for some seriously covetable outfits. When you’re ready, come and get deconstructed denim, super-cute sunnies and wide-brimmed hats all around.
10. ShopYourTV: Get the stylists’ secrets straight from the set of your favorite TV shows. The tumblr is a snippet from the full website, where you can find all the outfits in meticulous detail. The scene is all about silky tops, great jackets and tons of close-up-worthy accessories.
Do you follow a tumblr for “get the look” fashion? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)