Check Out the Best Travel Snaps from the Models En Route to the 2016 VS Fashion Show
Victoria’s Secret’s biggest event of the year is nearly upon us with its annual fashion show, and though we won’t be able to watch them strut their stuff until December 5, the models are giving us a sneak peek ahead of the show’s taping on November 30, all but taking over our Instagram feeds in a wash of pink.
En route to Paris for the big event (oh, to be a French girl!), everyone from OGs Alessandria Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel to newcomers Bella Hadid shared their travel shots, making us green with envy. Check out their snaps below!
1. Lily Aldridge: Lily showed off her dark side in this fallen angel getup, saying, “Bonsoir, Paris.”
2. Alessandria Ambrosio: Alessandria boarded her plane to Europe decked out in VS gear, writing, “On my way.”
3. Kendall Jenner: Kendall and Bella both shared this shot of themselves and two other models touting French paraphernalia and saying, “We’re off!”
4. Jasmine Tookes: Seatmates Jasmine Tookes (AKA the lucky wearer of this year’s Fantasy Bra, who recently shut down rumors that she bleaches her skin on Instagram) and Josephine Skriver were all smiles aboard their plane. “LET’S DO THIS!” Jasmine said.
5. Adriana Lima: Adriana waved a French flag and blew kisses for the camera in this short but sweet vid.
6. Taylor Hill: Taylor and Jerome Duran snapped a selfie prior to takeoff, saying, “PEACE OUT AMERICA, WE’RE GOING TO PARIS!!!!!!!!”
7. Devon Windsor: Devon struck a pose outside the group’s private plan, saying, “ANGELS ALL ABOARD!!!”
Sitting this one out this year were new mommies Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo, as well as Karlie Kloss, who all took to their respective pages to wish the gals good luck.
8. Candice Swanepoel: “Guys! Good luck in Paris beautiful ladies!,” Candice wrote. “So sad to be missing this show! No doubt it will be magical. So hard for me to disappoint the people that always root for me. I wish I was there making you all proud. Girls, enjoy the moments together, can’t wait to see the show and can’t wait for vsfs2017!”
9. Behati Prinsloo: Behati posted a similar message, saying, “Opening the #vsfashionshow for the first time was a dream come true, opening twice in a row was just NUTS, still pinching myself. To the girls and crew, good luck in Paris, me and Dusty Rose will be cheering. I know the blood, sweat and tears that goes into the making of this show and also being in it, this would have been my 10th year. I can’t believe it. Love you all, have fun in Paris and see you next year!!!!”
As for Karlie, it wasn’t babies that kept her from this year’s runway, but work.
10. Karlie Kloss: “Thinking of the Angels and my entire @victoriassecret family as they make their way to Paris today. Unfortunately this year I have a work obligation that is keeping me from Paris. I’m sad to miss it but am wishing everyone all the best from afar! There is truly no show quite like the VS fashion show and there is no feeling quite like walking on that magnificent runway. To all my girls walking, good luck and enjoy every minute of it!!! I can’t wait to see you all shine bright over in Paris. All my love. Xx KK.”
Which angel are you most excited to see strutting their stuff on the runway? Share with us @BritandCo!
(Photo via @alessandriaambrosio)