15 Chic Sneakers for Anywhere BUT the Gym!
Raise your hand if you’re guilty of wearing heels all work-week long. Even if you were born to strut in pumps, your feet deserve more on a day to day basis, like a little RnR in the form of a sneaker. No, we’re not saying you should wear gym shoes to work—they’re called gym shoes for a reason! But these 15 fancy sneakers are fit to be paired with your fave everyday outfits, and yes, are even office friendly!
1. Keds for Kate Spade Striped Kick Sneakers ($75): Colored chevron? Count us in! Contrast trim and laces in deep blue add an elegant touch to these kicks.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Dougray Cutout Slip-On Sneaker ($100): Cutouts are back this spring, and we’ve got our sights set on this starry pair. Slip ‘em on with cuffed or cropped pants to let them really stand out.
3. Keds for Kate Spade Kick Sneakers ($75): We’re seeing spots—specifically the red and white ones floating over these navy lace-ups. Go bold and wear this playful pattern with a pair of crazy-colorful pants.
4. Printed Plimsoll Sneaker ($20): Hold the phone: confetti printed sneakers? We’re obsessed! This peachy pastel palette is right on trend for spring, too.
5. ASOS Diva Sneakers ($48): Let us state our case for fancy high tops: any shoe that hides the sock line is a-okay in our book. The geometric pattern takes these sporty shoes to chic new levels.
6. Jim Lambie Printed Canvas Slip-On Sneakers ($370): If we could splurge on a pair of everyday kicks, these pastel-striped slip ons would be it. We’d argue that this leather lined sneaker is the epitome of casual cool.
7. ASOS Dialog Sneakers ($42): Could these shiny gold slip ons be the king of fancy kicks? We vote yes oh yes!
8. Mesh Top Sneaker in Coral ($38): Just imagine: a black blazer, cropped dark-wash denim, and these coral lace-ups—it’s a slick, office-appropriate outfit waiting to happen. Add a red lip to make it a home-run look.
9. Keds Rookie Loop De Loop ($60): What a versatile pair of kicks! Wear ‘em high to keep a neutral palette, or flip ’em down to reveal that fun pop of color. We’ve said it before, mint and grey are a color match made in heaven.
10. ASOS Dulwich Sneakers ($23): Can you tell we’re nuts about this wild geo pattern? It definitely dresses up these ultra-casual slip ons that would look ace with any pair of peg pants.
11. Vans Polka Dot Cedar ($55): Dots are also really doin’ it for us when it comes to fancy sneakers—there’s something so effortless about this timeless pattern, especially as dainty white polka dots over a bright red canvas.
12. Keds for Kate Spade Floral Pointer Sneaker ($75): If you’re in the market for a pair of floral-print kicks this spring, this is the pair to buy. Not only is the bright pink and red color palette to die for, that pointed toe is everything.
13. Jeffrey Campbell Peg Daisy Cutout Sneaker ($100): We’re nuts about this no-frills floral sneaker. It’s a clever way to sneak some girly flair into a sportier looking shoe.
14. Keds for Kate Spade Kick Sneakers ($75): Hot pink, black and white can look a tad teenage, but the balance of print and color in these sneakers keeps them age appropriate. Turn them into a real statement by rocking ‘em with a pair of patterned pants (yes you can!).
Which sneakers would you rock outside of the gym or from 9-5? Tell us about your favorite fancy pair in the comments below.